April 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Bath Treatments - Clarins - Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by madaba

I love the smell of this, and it is very good quality. I can't say it is that much better than my (much cheaper) Ombra bubble baths, but hey. Using it makes me feel like I am getting a little treat.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love the smell of this, it whisks me back to my childhood when I washed my hair with Vosene. It's really clean and fresh and brilliant to give you a burst of energy during your morning shower. A tiny blob amazingly transform to a rich, bubbly lather that leaves your skin soft as a baby :)

I'm going to buy the tonic body oil to compliment this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

This is yet another product from Clarins that I have used for years.
The aroma is just out of this world. It will clear your mind ,relax you and you will feel clean . It is one of my favorite smells in this world. The Relax bath /shower concentrate is very good too - in smell and quality - but I prefer this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Griffin1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to, HG shower gel for the warmer weather months. The scent is natural rosemary, rosewood, mint and geranium and it is delicious but doesn't stay long on the body to interfere with your personal fragrance. It's a great pick-me-up to start the day and it leaves the bathroom with a fresh, pleasant smell. The gel foams up gently and a little goes a very long way. It's kind of expensive, but just one bottle lasts the entire season and the little rubber gasket on the nozzle prevents unnecessary spills or drips.