Laura Geller Eye Spackle

2.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Forget this and get E.L.F. eye primer or Urban Decay Primer Potion instead.

Pros:
- Nice color, matches my skin one well but will be very light in anyone with a skain tone darker than "light medium"
- Unscented
- Opaque and covers and the veins/discoloration in eyelids

Cons:
- Unhygienic pot you have to stick your finger in (personally not a fan of this kind of packaging)
- Way too creamy/oily to stay in place, defeats the purpose of being an eye primer

I actually used Laura Geller's eye Spackle in a pen-form. You twist the bottom, and the product comes out of the top of the pen. I couldn't find this product listing on the website, so this is the closest that I came across. It seems like this one is getting crappy ratings. I have to say, though, that I love this eye primer. It works quite well for me, and I get greasy eye lids during the day, so my eye shadow gets a bit creasy. When I use this primer, my shadows look at the end of the day just as they did when I first put them on. If you haven't tried the pen formula, I would definitely go for it.

I love a lot of Laura's product but this is not one of them and will not be repurchasing. I have oily lids and this causes creasing about 5-6 hours later. It's great if you want to use for a short period but it doesn't have longevity as some of the famous ones out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mom bought this and didn't like it, and passed it on to me. I think it's horrible, compared to the Too Faced primer I've always used. My shadow collects into this gross gunk in my crease pretty much immediately. Using this primer is worse than using no primer at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There are a lot of negative reviews for this product as an eye shadow primer, but ladies let me tell you, it is FABULOUS as an under-eye concealer primer! The best! I really can't believe my results. I got this with the spackle trio that includes the face/lip/eye primer and I couldn't be more happy. My undereye area is soft and perfectly primed for the Bobbi Brown undereye corrector I use, and I add a cream concealer on top of that then setting powder. Nothing else will keep all that crap on all day except for this primer. It also moisturizes that area and keeps from getting creases (which I fear bc of getting wrinkles).
**Even if you don't really have a problem with undereye darkness and just need a little perk me up in that area, try it! This does a pretty d*mn good job concealing my undereye area as well! Really happy with this & will repurchase 'til the end!

Please don't make the mistake that I made. Pass on this product if you have oily eyelids and want a primer to prevent creasing. It lasted maybe an hour.

I don't remember buying this so it must have come in a kit or free with a purchase. Eye spackle is supposed to be an eyeshadow primer like UD primer potion. This is very thick and in a small pot, it goes on extremely pale. It does work as long as you use the right amount which means not putting too much on or not enough and I will continue to use it until its gone. My preference between the two would be the primer potion especially since they changed the packaging to a tube. If they hadn't I may have given a different answer since I hated the nasty doe footed applicator the former was in. I like the idea of a potted primer since you will use it all with no waste. Not sure if I would repurchase since I don't know the purchase price. I wish it went on a little darker instead of so white. It does work though and my shadow does not crease when I use it.

I use and like a bunch of Laura Geller products, but this one is a big fail. I've given it several chances, but it creases within an hour or so, and does nothing to help eye shadow last.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I like this product, it applies easily..it has a creamy texture and I have'nt experienced any creasing, I do not have oily or dry lids...though it is very humid here right now and I still have'nt experienced any creasing. The little pot will last awhile, a little bit goes a long way. It may not be for everyone because the color is on the light side but if your fair check it out.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium