October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Strong Nails

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this does make a difference for my nails. they're stronger and don't have ridges now. impressed-would buy again.

ETA: yep, confirmed, this is the strongest my nails have ever been. woohoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by yslplease

After taking off my acrylics, I was devastated. My nails were thin as nothing and weak. I didn't have the heart to invest $18 for the OPI one so I decided to buy this instead. After wearing it for a couple months (reapplying 2-3 coats as a base every week or so) my nails are noticeably stronger! I am impressed! My nails used to like... shred off in little pieces. And I am able to grow them longer! It has a medium shine when worn alone and I like my nails like that too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I used this faithfully for 2-3 months and it did nothing to strengthen my nails - my nails broke and peeled just as quickly as it did when I wasn't using it. It was also rather poor as a base; my nails started to chip faster than without it. Overall, it just didn't work as advertised.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by msgiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far so good! i haven't broke my nail since!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a great nail strengthener. It can also be used as a base coat. I usually wear it alone when I want a buffed finish. I lalso like the frosted orange bottle it comes in.