October 31, 2014 | 1537 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips Lip Gloss - ALL

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Missconsistency

Buxom lip pollish only have expanded and progressed over the past few years since i first tried it at Ulta. I came to adore their lip polish shades in jennifer, and dolly!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am officially in love with Buxom lip products. These lip glosses are creamy and have the perfect amount of pigment. They aren't goopy or sticky. The tingly feeling you feel in two of the glosses is refreshing and doesn't feel like burning at all. I'm very happy with all of these. The value is also great, these tubes were way bigger than expected and a little goes a long way. I recommend these to everyone!!! I'm addicted!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by LilMissMatched

This actually works semi-decent as a lip plumper, rather than swiping on as a glorified lip gloss with a tingly sensation. My lips, for general reference, are not flat, thin or weak. Rather I have nice plump natural lips, but I wanted a little extra something something for special occasions. The shade I had was a gorgeous coral pink, very luscious formula that swipes on very beautifully and coats your lips in a not too sticky but not too runny way. It tingles and feels very refreshing upon contact. I love it. And it does give your lips that bee-stung look, with a wash of color, my choice being a pinky-gold coral that looked positively beautiful on my light skin with olive undertones..the change is very subtle at best...don't expect to look like Angelina. But if you need a gloss with a little extra something for special (or everyday) usage, give Buxom a try. Buxom is a fitting name. And I like the tube for some reason. It's very kitschy and cute. In comparison to the couple other plumpers I have used, this one is the most effective. I would repurchase if it's on sale or there's a deal going at Ulta or Sephora, amazon etc, but not go out of my way to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by newtomakeup411

I have this in the shade ooh la la and I have crazy dry chapped lips ESPECIALLY in winter, so when I put this on in the winter, my lips were immediately moisturized and as weird as it sounds there is a tingle that you feel in your lips, not bad but you can feel it moisturizing your lips! Pros: - Moisturizing - Nice bright shade - Easy to apply - Many shades it comes in Cons: - A Bit Pricey - Small Package

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of the colors, purchased for me as a gift in a huge holiday gift set. I like the way they make my lips look but I loathe the strong peppermint taste. I hate flavored lip products, whatever purpose they serve. Some colors, though, are worth my lips feeling like I just spent an entire night drunk, face down in the snow. White Russian and Dolly are my favorites. I would probably not repurchase because of the strong mint taste but for White Russian, I may reconsider.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in a color value pack, smaller sized to sample color. The formula was okay, but did not increase the size of them. Just made them feel hot, temperature-wise.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with everyone else it's a great gloss but pretty pricey... I have White Russian and I like it but it's not something I will run out and by again, it didn't last that long on my lips either it lasts a little longer when I put it over lipstick, overall it's a pretty cool gloss but will I repurchase,? Probably not. Unless there is a sale...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Deedianne

It's really just a lip gloss. That's it. For the amount of money you spend it's not worth it unless you don't mind a one hour stating power + one minute tingly to make you think your lips are getting better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by albs

I love these glosses. I have one in Katie and one in Dolly. Katie works very well over peachy or pink lipsticks, particularly the ones that don't look very nice on me when worn alone either due to texture or colour (MAC Shy Girl, Too Faced Marshmallow Bunny). Dolly is a little deeper and I like to wear it alone. These glosses are definitely tingly on the lips, and it lasts for a long time although the tingly feeling decreases as you wear them. I don't find it uncomfortable, but it is absolutely noticeable. The texture doesn't feel overly sticky when you apply it, but your hair will stick to it if you're out in the wind and it does become slightly tackier over time. I find that the tackiness lends itself to a longer-wearing lipgloss, while still not being uncomfortable on the lips. It's a non-drying formula as well, though not necessarily moisturizing. The two that I have are sheer and both have a lot of shine and a little sparkle to them, which I've been loving lately. I'd like to pick up a shade with even more sparkle to it, but now that they're releasing 100 shades I think it'll be tricky to choose.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

This is an okay lip gloss for me, but there are just too many things that I don't like about them. Pros: Wide variety of colors, good packaging Cons: Too sticky, leaves a burning tingling sensation (which I don't like, but everyone's different) some of the lip colors are waaay too glittery and make my lips look super dry. I think there are cheaper lip glosses that will do the same thing as this kind.