August 30, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips Lip Gloss - ALL

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by newtomakeup411

I have this in the shade ooh la la and I have crazy dry chapped lips ESPECIALLY in winter, so when I put this on in the winter, my lips were immediately moisturized and as weird as it sounds there is a tingle that you feel in your lips, not bad but you can feel it moisturizing your lips! Pros: - Moisturizing - Nice bright shade - Easy to apply - Many shades it comes in Cons: - A Bit Pricey - Small Package

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of the colors, purchased for me as a gift in a huge holiday gift set. I like the way they make my lips look but I loathe the strong peppermint taste. I hate flavored lip products, whatever purpose they serve. Some colors, though, are worth my lips feeling like I just spent an entire night drunk, face down in the snow. White Russian and Dolly are my favorites. I would probably not repurchase because of the strong mint taste but for White Russian, I may reconsider.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in a color value pack, smaller sized to sample color. The formula was okay, but did not increase the size of them. Just made them feel hot, temperature-wise.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with everyone else it's a great gloss but pretty pricey... I have White Russian and I like it but it's not something I will run out and by again, it didn't last that long on my lips either it lasts a little longer when I put it over lipstick, overall it's a pretty cool gloss but will I repurchase,? Probably not. Unless there is a sale...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Deedianne

It's really just a lip gloss. That's it. For the amount of money you spend it's not worth it unless you don't mind a one hour stating power + one minute tingly to make you think your lips are getting better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by albs

I love these glosses. I have one in Katie and one in Dolly. Katie works very well over peachy or pink lipsticks, particularly the ones that don't look very nice on me when worn alone either due to texture or colour (MAC Shy Girl, Too Faced Marshmallow Bunny). Dolly is a little deeper and I like to wear it alone. These glosses are definitely tingly on the lips, and it lasts for a long time although the tingly feeling decreases as you wear them. I don't find it uncomfortable, but it is absolutely noticeable. The texture doesn't feel overly sticky when you apply it, but your hair will stick to it if you're out in the wind and it does become slightly tackier over time. I find that the tackiness lends itself to a longer-wearing lipgloss, while still not being uncomfortable on the lips. It's a non-drying formula as well, though not necessarily moisturizing. The two that I have are sheer and both have a lot of shine and a little sparkle to them, which I've been loving lately. I'd like to pick up a shade with even more sparkle to it, but now that they're releasing 100 shades I think it'll be tricky to choose.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

This is an okay lip gloss for me, but there are just too many things that I don't like about them. Pros: Wide variety of colors, good packaging Cons: Too sticky, leaves a burning tingling sensation (which I don't like, but everyone's different) some of the lip colors are waaay too glittery and make my lips look super dry. I think there are cheaper lip glosses that will do the same thing as this kind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are by far my favorite glosses! I have two shades-Dolly and Sugar. They are so moisturizing! I love the minty smell. The plumping feeling is more cooling than tingling for me-I don't feel that it's painful at all. I really feel it does a good job of making my lips plumped and eliminating crevices (I suffer from extremely chapped, cracked lips). They are great worn alone or over lipsticks. I will continue to purchase again and again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was a huge splurge at the time. I was happy to find out afterward that it was a Bare escentuals brand, my favorite high street makeup brand of all time. I am not a fan. I dont like the packaging. A lip product does not need loud packaging I prefer a more subdued packaging and a shorter tube. I want something small to fit into a little purse.

honestly, I thought the color shades would rock. I dont remember the shade I got because it is back in my apartment still which I am not currently residing in, but the shade did not rock my socks nor was it very pigmented. BUt I rarely used it. The scent is too light and too sweet. I prefer the citrusy scents in lip products. Made my lips tingle which was an unnecessary and unnatural feeling for me..I am going to stick to rimmel lip gloss and lipsticks. I don't like mac lipsticks either because I cant deal with the vanilla chocolate sweet scents near my lips. I realize most women enjoy this, but I don't

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the gorgeous "April" Buxom Lipgloss. I received "April" in a gift set and was hooked from one single application. The color is beautiful, the scent is sweet but I like it : ). The overall quality is fantastic. I am happy to always have April in my beauty arsenal.