October 25, 2014 | 1280 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Maharani Jewels - Ginger Palace

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by erika511

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ginger Palace is a great YLBB color and I love the smaller travel size from the holiday set...but what keeps me from buying the large size or even just reaching for this more often is that rancid ginger smell. It literally makes me gag and is the only thing preventing it from being a staple in my makeup bag. If you enjoy the smell of ginger, you should love it, but if not, you might want to try before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

Almost looks like a dark pinkish nude color on, but better and with a hint of shimmer. I think the scent is actually ginger, but I can see where the parallel to the boston baked beans candy is made.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by two_star_hotel

I got this in the Holiday Gift Set as a mini, & it's my favourite of the JTs I've tried so far. The colour is absolutely gorgeous - a caramel-chocolate-rose in the tube that goes on with tint of colour & perfectly matches my lips. It's a great winter shade for me, but I'm willing to bet it'll be just as beautiful in the summer. It's very smooth, not as thick as some of the other JTs, & I even love the smell & taste. I hope to find another!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jakeysgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just purchased this gloss yesterday, and I'm very happy with it. The reddish brown shade comes out sheered, which just deepens my natural lip color and of course adds tons of shine. This juicy tube is less sticky than most that I am used to. It is really nice, I love the slick feel. The scent is yummy too, for some reason I am reminded of Boston Baked Beans candies...anyone else?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this is a low-shine semisheer glowy neutral nude - it can't even be called shimmery, really - it just glows. This has a sort of chocolate caramel scent I haven't encountered in JTs before, yummy but subtle. JTs have a long-lasting thick, sticky texture that can be a bit drying without a balm underneath.The tube is a special design with gold scrollwork and a gold cap, and as always the applicator tip is slanted.