October 30, 2014 | 1608 users online

Gels/Soaps - White Rain - All Day Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by cowbeIIyoursocksoff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

White Rain has three different body washes at my local Walgreens for $1: the all day moisturizing, refreshing ocean mist, and energizing citrus. All three are great! Normally I buy the ocean mist (blue) or energizing citrus (pink) because I like both of the scents. They lather pretty well and are good for shaving. You really can't get better quality for the price. I normally buy this every time I run out, unless I feel like splurging on a creamier type body wash (like Dove). However, I rate it a 4 instead of 5 because it lacks the variety of scents I like from Dove and also is not *quite* as moisturizing. All in all though, a great body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by silverose1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was running lowo n body wash so I stopped in Walgreens. Even the store brands were $5+. So I decided to grab the White Rain for $1. I actually bought 2. That gives me the same amount of body wash I normally get for $5+. I just used it for the first time. It lathers REALLY great and is good for shaving which is a must for me. This will be my new body wash!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cowbellyoursocksoff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME! First a good sized bottle is $1.00 at Walgreens. It works exactly like Olay moisturizing body washes. The scent is a little inelegant, but it's light enough not to be obnoxious. A little bit produces a thick, frothy lather on a body buff--and is enough to do your whole body. And it really does moisturize extremely well. Not ALL day, but it does a wonderful job, even in the dry, itchy winter. Don't be fooled by the no-frills packaging. Cheap AND excellent. Will DEFINATELY repurchase!