July 30, 2014 | 992 users online

Eyes - Christian Dior - Aquadior Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omg! I have this in the teal shade and just adore it! :) this is a fabulous, long-lasting never smearing mascara. I think one of the best I own and have ever tried! jeez... does this come in black?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2002 10:43:00 AM More reviews by krissie08

Aquadior is a huge tube of water-proof, vitamine-enriched mascara. It went on smooth and did not clump. My lashes are well-defined and feathery after the application. Unfortunately, it wilted my curl slightly and smudged a bit after several hours of wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2002 10:11:00 AM More reviews by JahLive15

I was in desperate need of a new mascara that would work wonders and keep my stick straight eyelashes curled all through prom night when the lady at the Christian Dior counter introduced me to this product. This waterproof mascara managed to maintain my eyelashes' curl the entire night, while most others didn't make it but a few hours. This mascara is a godsend, packaged beautifully, and worth every pretty penny. It didn't irritate my eyes nor was it too difficult to take off (I just use face wash to remove my makeup and it still came off easily.) It's definately worth trying.