September 16, 2014 | 1949 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about this lipstick. It's a good color but the texture bugs me, it's sort of balm-y and weird even though it's a matte lipstick. Some people may like this, but it makes it wear off really fast on me. It's a funny one, not sure if I like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by norigrrl15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was the first nude lipstick i ever bought. i originaly wanted to buy mac creme d'nude but the place i went to didn't carry it so i looked up dupes on my phone. nude attitude was listed as a dupe on a blog i read and decided to give it a shot. i bought this pretty blindly so i really didn't know what to expect. once i tried it on i was really disappointed. this lipstick highlights all your lips cracks and imperfections. unless you were born with perfect lips that never chap or crack, you should probably buy something else. even after putting on lip balm, the lipstick still didn't look any better :/ the color is really matte and unflattering on my nw20 skin. i also found myself having to put on multiple times just for the color to show. not impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Seriously perfect!! HG alert!! I am a huuuge nude lipstick fan. This is my new HG, I've been buying MAC in vain trying like Creme d'Nude, Myth (lipstick & lipglass), Hug Me, Blankety, GAGA 2, etc trying to get this color. It's gorgeous. If you really are serious about doing a Brigit Bardot, Kim K., or feline flick winged cat eye, this would be about perfect. Perfect w a smoky eye, it's very peachy, some brown, zero pink & it's matte. If all that is in your wheelhouse then you NEED THIS LIPSTICK!! Would look gr8 on tanned summer skin or WOC. I am talking perfect nude lip. Idk what lipliner goes w it yet as I just got it today, & it does require a lip liner, but this is just perfect. I had a renewed interest in Revlon lipstick, I knew my trusty MUA'ers wouldn't steer me wrong so I searched for "Nude" & "Revlon" & "Lipstick" and up popped this little DS gem. I know not all of y'all are big fans, but this is seriously made me such a happy, happy lady today. I got this at Kroger, but I also saw it today at Walgreens (yah, I always hafta go nosing around the cosmetics aisle if I am in a store that sells it!). This is just seriously nude lip perfection.....for ref I am a NC15 light med brown natural hair, freckles, grey eyes, rimless glasses. Less than ten bucks & some stores like walgreens have BOGO 50% so MUST.STOCK.UP!! & get a couple back ups. Please pretty please Revlon do not DC this. <3 ps: this is a gr8 dupe for VS Delish lipstick for less $$$.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

SO. NUDE. I have to use a red lip gloss with this lipstick just to tone done the nudeness some. Like oh my gosh. It can be drying to the lips, so I constantly have to reapply the lip gloss. I would recommend buying it, along with some red colored lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first nude lipstick I use to wear it everyday (even at home). It's an okay color as you probably already heard it has an orange undertoned. Only problem I had with this lipstick is that it was very drying...I had to carry gloss with me every day...I applied gloss at least 10 times. This color only looks good on fair to olive skin tones...darker ladies, stay away from this lipstick...it will wash you out completely..you will look dead. I prefer nude delight and soft nude although they are more darker. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by jeniphooo

Looks terrible on my nc30 skin! It makes me look like a ghost. Drying and highlights flaws. This is more of a foundation stick than a concealer. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an okay nude color its just a little tooooo orange! i might try maybe putting a gloss over top of it maybe itll dim the orange a little. Its okay tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Perfect nude shade - pale, not too pink, not too orange. However, this is kind of drying (duh, MATTE). Still this needs either a gloss applied on top or a balm applied beneath. Gorgeous shade though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in another pale lip phase and since I'm traveling at the moment, I don't have as easy access to my usual items..so I picked this up...I could have sworn I brought my MAC Creme d' Nude, but I can't find it :( Nude Attitude is bad you guys. The color is fine and is comparable to MAC Myth, but even as one who loves matte lipsticks, this texture is so chalky and it highlights any tiny imperfection you have in your lips, so they must truly be in perfect condition. It also goops up after an hour or so of wear. Plus, it's like, $10...I realize $10 is not much in the scope of DS makeup, but for $5, you could pick up a stick of the superior MAC Myth, so I would urge you to either buy Nude Attitude from a place with a good return policy in case you hate it, or spend just a little bit more for something of better quality (MAC Myth). I'm tossing this tube since I'm traveling at the moment and I just don't have the time or patience to keep up with a product that I have to *make* work for me.

TIPS: make sure your lips are in perfect condition, then lightly dab on some balm—then blot that off. Trust me on this, if there's too much balm, Nude Attitude will goop up quickly (it goops up on me eventually anyway). Then lightly dab/swipe the color on. Because it's so chalky, it'll go on blotchy, so you'll have to work it in with your finger.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuk. This is chalky and not flattering at all. Thankfully, I tried this and bought the item thinking it would look fine in the natural light. Not so. Have kept the receipt and as its unopened, it will go back,
A bit like myth but chalky and the Matt look is not plumping and glam at all.
It's a really light concealer color. I am very fair skinned and cannot wear this. In the shop light the color was okay but went for a coffee and checked.
Oh my oh my...no way!