October 1, 2014 | 1537 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Black on Black Taklon Angle Liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kellianne76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is great for applying gel eyeliner. So far, it has kept it shape after I've washed it and the price for this brush is reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by nataliexcore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush because of the good reviews on the CS website. When I received it, I liked it a lot. But I agree with other reviewers that over time it starts to lose it's shape. I thought maybe I hadn't taken good enough care of it or something, but this seems to be a common problem. It works fine for doing my eyeliner on the bottom, but for the top I actually prefer my Walmart eyeliner brush which is really thin.

I would buy again though, just because the price is so cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to love this brush i ordered 3 of these cuz i was loving this brush so much, but like the reviewer below said it lost it's shape after a few washes, it is too wide now to do my liner. The bristles fray too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by luvmejoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was great for a while. The lines were a bit thick but I like them like that. Only problem is, it lost its shape after a few washes. It's not as narrow as it was before, a part of its bristles are slightly frayed, making it wider in the middle. I hardly ever use it now.
Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to fill in my eyebrows with brown eyeshadow. I do like it for it's precision.I haven't tried it as a liner yet.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mashimaru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really don't like this brush, because it's just too stubby. When you put *any* pressure on it, the ferrule digs into your skin. And the brush separates after a while - I clean it frequently, and it just doesn't seem to hold its shape as well as my other liner brushes. Not worth it, even with its cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Hollynla

I have tried several different liner brushes and this is by far the best and easiest to use. I like the fact that it is smaller so I make less mistakes since I can be more precise. I plan on purchasing another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by itsxmelissaxduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this brush so much but, it completely lost it's shape. :( Maybe I was too rough with washing it? Hmm, I'm going to order another one and, be more gentle and, see how that goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by zoidal123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm a recent convert to gel liners and this is the only brush I've used with them so I can't really comment on how it compares to more expensive brands but I must say I don't see how they could be any better. The bristles are stiff enough to give a sharp line but soft so it doesn't drag along your eyelid. Even with international shipping this thing costs less than $4. Bargin, will definitely be buying a backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I used to pay $25 for my Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush and it kept flaying so I've repurchased them about 3 times. Now I found my new love that not only gives me better results but cost only 3 bucks after shipping. Because it's slanted, it applies gel liner so much easier. It's very easy to wing out the liner. It also doesn't need to be washed every time i use it. It doesn't get stiff like Bobbi Brown brush. The handle of the brush is glossy black. It actually looks like it costs more than 3 bucks.