Coastal Scents Black on Black Taklon Angle Liner

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/19/2011 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This brush is great for applying gel eyeliner. So far, it has kept it shape after I've washed it and the price for this brush is reasonable.

on 8/22/2010 11:12:00 PM

I bought this brush because of the good reviews on the CS website. When I received it, I liked it a lot. But I agree with other reviewers that over time it starts to lose it's shape. I thought maybe I hadn't taken good enough care of it or something, but this seems to be a common problem. It works fine for doing my eyeliner on the bottom, but for the top I actually prefer my Walmart eyeliner brush which is really thin.

I would buy again though, just because the price is so cheap.

on 3/28/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used to love this brush i ordered 3 of these cuz i was loving this brush so much, but like the reviewer below said it lost it's shape after a few washes, it is too wide now to do my liner. The bristles fray too.

on 2/13/2010 5:37:00 AM

This was great for a while. The lines were a bit thick but I like them like that. Only problem is, it lost its shape after a few washes. It's not as narrow as it was before, a part of its bristles are slightly frayed, making it wider in the middle. I hardly ever use it now.
Will not repurchase.

on 2/13/2010 5:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I use this brush to fill in my eyebrows with brown eyeshadow. I do like it for it's precision.I haven't tried it as a liner yet.

on 1/10/2010 12:01:00 PM

I really don't like this brush, because it's just too stubby. When you put *any* pressure on it, the ferrule digs into your skin. And the brush separates after a while - I clean it frequently, and it just doesn't seem to hold its shape as well as my other liner brushes. Not worth it, even with its cheap price.

on 1/10/2010 11:51:00 AM

I have tried several different liner brushes and this is by far the best and easiest to use. I like the fact that it is smaller so I make less mistakes since I can be more precise. I plan on purchasing another one.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I loved this brush so much but, it completely lost it's shape. :( Maybe I was too rough with washing it? Hmm, I'm going to order another one and, be more gentle and, see how that goes.

on 9/18/2009 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm a recent convert to gel liners and this is the only brush I've used with them so I can't really comment on how it compares to more expensive brands but I must say I don't see how they could be any better. The bristles are stiff enough to give a sharp line but soft so it doesn't drag along your eyelid. Even with international shipping this thing costs less than $4. Bargin, will definitely be buying a backup.

on 8/9/2009 3:41:00 AM

I used to pay $25 for my Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush and it kept flaying so I've repurchased them about 3 times. Now I found my new love that not only gives me better results but cost only 3 bucks after shipping. Because it's slanted, it applies gel liner so much easier. It's very easy to wing out the liner. It also doesn't need to be washed every time i use it. It doesn't get stiff like Bobbi Brown brush. The handle of the brush is glossy black. It actually looks like it costs more than 3 bucks.

Top Rated Coastal Scents Products