October 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - White Angled liner Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by GreenT

I don't know why this brush gets such good reviews. The bristles on mine are so flimsy, it's difficult to pick up product and make a sharp enough life. The bristles tend to splay out so precision is out of the question. Will be swapping this away as soon as I get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

this is my go to brush for gel liner! amazing control!!! and seriously such an item for $2? I feel like I'm robbing the company!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by xliu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush! I use it specifically for tightlining. I use this with the MAC gel liner and works like a dream. It's so cheap too!! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG liner brush for gel/cream eyeliners. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by tsd715

I love this brush! It is far superior to any other liner brush I have ever used, especially for gel liners. I highly recommend picking up several to stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by ladyinsane25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually love this brush. I read the reviews and decided to buy 2 because they were very reasonable. Good thing I did because I really like this brush. I have MAC's 209, Sephora's angled liner brush and actually the CS one is my favourite simply because it allows very precise lining and I can actually get a thin line on the inside and build it to a thicker line. MAC's 209 is far too thick for a precise application so I usually use it with a mixing medium+eyeshadow when I feel like it.

I think this brush makes a great defined line and it also made winged eyeliner a breeze. Mine was perfectly fine when I got it. It had like one stray bristle but it's not really a huge hassle just clip it off. Overall, a great buy and I use it a LOT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this for my gel liners. Great brush for the cost. There were a few stray hairs but I just clipped those off. Easy to work with. I have to clean it after using this with gel liners though because otherwise they will harden on the bristles so it's a matter of maintenance. Excellent brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by zoidal123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent eye liner brush. The angled head does make it easier to control but it really needs to be tapered if you want to be able to get a fine line. All in all I prefer the black angle liner brush with the wide flat head. I think it's easier to control the application with that one. You can start out with a very fine line and work up to a thicker one if you want.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by hollyx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is dirt cheap but the bristles are stupid!! When my brush arrived half of the bristles were bent sideways and no amount of wetting/reshaping/anything would get them to go straight. I ended up trimming them off because they would mess up my liner. I also don't like how they are cut straight across and don't come to a point. I would have thought Coastal Scents would be "on point" with this brush, but they weren't! I was expecting so much more! Good thing it was only a few bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by miixtape

This brush design is really great for gel eyeliners but the bristles are a bit rough and I would like it better if they tapered to a point rather than just stopping bluntly, it would make application a lot more smooth. I really like the angled part it makes getting a thin line really close to the lash-line easy and less messy.