October 22, 2014 | 1131 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Spray Leave-in Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by teray

My hair is fine, past shoulder lenght, 3BN. I have gray hair so I color it every 4 weeks, sometimes 3 weeks. I decided to use Sulfate free shampoo to avoid stressing my hair with too much chemicals. I don't condition after shampooing, but use the leave in kinds. I bought this one seeing the organic on the bottle (yes, I'm that kind of person). Spray on my damp hair, wait about 5 minutes before blow drying. It says it moisturizes, detangles, extends hair color, de frizzes hair. It didn't do the first three on my hair and as for de frizzing, it does but only about 50%. The upside is that it gives my hair some volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by scandelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is the best leave in conditioner/detangler i have ever tried, and ive been using this and other alterna products literally for years now. i have long hair that tangles VERY easily, but a few sprays of this and no problem at all. its also very light and doesnt weigh down my hair, which is really important -- my hair gets weighed down with product easily. i use this every day and LOVE it! i use this on my 3 yr old daughter's tangle-prone hair too, and its great! yeah its expensive, but it will last a while and it truly works, so to me its worth every cent. will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by greytgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have thin fine hair that's colored. I've used this everyday for two weeks, and think it does what it promises. My hair is tangle free, smooth, and shiney. The bottle is long and thin. How are you supposed to travel with this? We do travel so this is a problem for me. I think it also helps prevent my color from fading. overall I like the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lydiag22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this to double as a detangler - but I don't love it. I don't think it works well as a detangler, and doesn't seem to condition enough? I don't know... I am going to try something different next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

My stylist I use to go to about 4 years ago used this leave in conditoner in my hair. She recommended this product to me for when I style my own hair. I loved the way my hair felt when she used this leave in conditioner in my hair. My hair was soft and had a lot of body and it also doubles as a detangler. This leave in helps add shine to your hair as well as maintain the health of your hair. This leave in is also excellent for color treated hair because it helps prevent fading. I also love the neat bottle it comes in. This is my HG leave in but the price at times makes me use other leave in conditioners. Alterna's brand cost about 20.00 for 8.5 fl oz. The spray leave in conditioner is sold at Ulta stores.