December 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Skincare - Body - Beauticontrol - Regeneration for hands & body creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by klmccoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great stuff. Coupled w/an instant manicure treatment it can't be beat! $13 for a tube is not too pricey if it's good stuff. You can keep your $6 tubes at the drug store. I want real product and I will pay a little more to get it. I have tried a few BC products so far, attended two spas and love everything I have tried. My favorite so far is their detox soak for the tub, cover my eyes w/the eye pads and sit back and soak. AAhhh. Wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Daydremes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is Bar None the best handcream I have ever tried. Period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have already repurchased this several times, and will continue to do so. Beauticontrol doesn't get a lot of attention because, like Avon, mark, Mary Kay, etc you need to have a rep to really get to know the product in person. This is one of the products that I really adore from Beauticontrol, and I'd practically sell my soul to make sure I always have a tube handy. This is my HG hand cream. At first it seems kind of pricey for a hand cream, until you realize that a little goes a looong way, plus a little bit lasts a looong time. One tiny dab and you're good for pretty much the entire day. I use this on any dry spots I have, elbows, knees, etc. The girls at work are always stealing it!! If you have dry hands, especially in winter, I say get yourself a tube of this. My hands crave it, it's *that* good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:08:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I echo the other reviewers. This is a wonderful product - great for hands - and rouch elbows and feet, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2005 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Suki73

The item I am reviewing is "Regeneration extreme repair alpha-hydroxy acid complex3, hand therapy for dry and damaged skin." (whew!) It contains lactic, citric, and tartaric acids plus anti-inflammatory ingredients. Fragrance-free. My sister received a 1 oz tube of this as part of a welcome package from an independent consultant. She gifted it to me because I suffer from very cracked, red hands during the winter.

This is a great handcream! It is one of the very best I've tried. I used to alternate MK's Satin Hands treatment with a concoction of AmLactin and Ahava or L'Occitane in the winter. I can't tolerate the smell of the AmLactin, though, and all the steps were a pain. The Beauticontrol has replaced all of those. The cream feels as if it will be greasy, but it sinks in quickly, leaving no residue, enabling day use. I do tend to use this at night (I like Le Venieri for day), and I wake up to the softest skin. I'm so pleased with this handcream and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Tammyux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Regeneration Extreme Repair for Face and Body. I have dry and itchy skin on my body throughout the year, but it's even worse in the winter time. It became worse recently, and out of desperation I decided to buy this creme. I'm terrified of gooey thick cremes, but amazingly this product had the consistency of a lotion. You can see and feel a difference almost instantly. The coarseness, wrinkles and dryness were replaced with a softer and healthier feel and look. I use it after my showers and my skin absorbs it quickly. I'm not a big fan of its scent but can put up with it because the benefits outwait the cons. RERFB contains Alpha Hydroxy acids which I am a big fan of because of their repairing, retexturizing and smoothing abilitiies -- always remember to use sunblock after using any product with AHA's! In my book this product is a plus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 1:55:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This is one of the best deep hand creams I've ever used. I use it at night mostly, and it's great when you combine it with the Instant Manicure- a scrub with Dead Sea Salts and botanicals and oils. This is an unscented cream and is great for people who are bothered by fragrances. It is heavier than the regular hand cream, but it's for a specific purpose- to repair the kind of dry hands you get in the wintertime. My BF has been using it since the weather changed and hasn't had the problems with dryness and cracking that he usually has.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 8:01:00 PM More reviews by tobywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is like crisco but in my older age I realize that can be a good thing. Esp. in winter! Hitting my 30's made me want a thicker lotion. It goes on thick. The smell is strange for being unscented. I slammed this the first time around but now I use it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2001 9:39:00 PM More reviews by CateinAz

This creme is part of the BeautiControl line of their Regeneration products. The patented alpha hydrox line. This creme is great for returning skin to it's best condition by the actions of it's alpha hydroxy acid. Pleasant and not perfumey scent, absorbs easily and shows improvement readily.