L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara

on 11/19/2014 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Really great everyday mascara and very buildable. I love this because I have super sensitive eyes that usually turn red and irritated from most drugstore mascara's but this one works.
I can build it up for a dramatic look and it never gets clumpy. I hate its discontinued and hope they bring it back.

on 5/16/2013 12:34:00 PM

I too stocked up and bought like 6 of these at the dollar tree some time ago. I've been rationing them out, lol because I'm pretty sure its been discontinued and I do love it! It's a great everyday mascara (it doesn't give me a falsies look), it lengthens and volumizes, the lashes don't get hard after the mascara dries, and it doesn't smudge. The brush is very full and has a lot of soft yet flexible bristles. The formula is not too wet or dry, just right in my opinion. It has been well worth the dollar I spent on each tube, and I'm going to be sad when my stash runs empty!

on 2/26/2013 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great affordable mascara, nice big brush, the packaging fades quickly but who cares

I purchased this in Black from Dollar Tree many months ago. This mascara is perfect for me. It's light weight and doesn't weigh my lashes down. It doesn't clump, especially after a few coats. My lashes are straight and kind of slant downward, they won't curl using a typical lash curler but this mascara, after only a coat, gives them a nice lift and curl! Like I said, this mascara is perfect for me! I just wish I had purchased several more of these while my local DT still had them.

on 4/6/2012 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, this mascara is AMAZING! I found it at the DOLLAR TREE and was expecting something dry perhaps - but it was fresh, and how it made it's way to the dollar tree is beyond me but I'm so glad I snatched this up. It curls and seperates and just makes my lashes look super long and thick. I love this stuff -this is probably the 1st tube of mascara I've finished in it's entirety and I am purchasing this pronto before I run out. LOVE IT!

on 2/17/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Amazing! Found mine at Target for around $9. I don't always use this mascara,because I usually use Tarte or my Lash Blast but this is amazing! Lengthens well and it looks stunning on my lower lashes which are short! Awesome!

on 1/2/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Best mascara I have ever used and keep repurchasing, because it gets every single lash.

on 11/14/2011 12:29:00 AM

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. It's definitely my HG. It's better than my Lancome. I'm Asian, but I don't have short lashes, however, they are very straight. I prefer natural looking lashes and this one separates my lashes beautifully and lengthening my lashes sky high. It holds curls well. It doesn't clump at all... not flaky! The formula is not too wet, not too dry. I just haven't found any problems with it. I hope they will not discontinue this. Honestly, I only saw it at Walgreens. I don't know why I never saw it at Target or Walmart. I will repurchase this (tomorrow)!!!

on 10/18/2011 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a nice mascara, well worth the dollar I paid for it at the Dollar Tree. In fact, I went back for several back ups. As the name implies, it gives a pretty natural look. One coat just darkens, separates, and defines lashes. But….multiple coats leave my lashes looking noticeably longer and thicker, but still soft and fluttery. I usually apply 3 coats (allowing for no drying time in between) and it never, ever clumps. The wand is ‘clean’ with well spaced bristles. I’m currently using ‘Blackest Black’ and it makes my lashes look dark, lush, and just pretty. It’s non-irritating, doesn’t flake, smudging is minimal, and it removes easily with my regular cleanser. Probably not a holy grail mascara for me (still though I'd repurchase, but probably only on sale) but I’m pretty satisfied with it, since I can use it for a variety of looks depending on how much effort I put into the application.

Edit 1/9/12 Upped the rating to 5! Been using this going on 3 months now, and I reach for it nearly every day (and I’ve got lots of mascaras to choose from)! It just gives me consistently beautiful, full & defined lashes without clumping. Best of all, it doesn’t smudge, even after a run. I stocked up on 5 tubes at the Dollar Tree, but I’m pretty sure its being discontinued (its on clearance at all the stores by me)

on 10/8/2011 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I'd run out of my Lash Blast and was in dollar tree when I spotted this. It was a total impulse buy but I figured for a dollar I couldn't lose. I was amazed by this mascara! It's one of the few that does just what it says. My lashes looked long and almost twice as thick but without looking clumpy, fake or spider leggy. It really was the perfect amount of volume and length. It's a fantastic everyday mascara because it's not overly dramatic, just really pretty and natural. It didn't flake or smudge either. I went back and stocked up the next day so that I'll have some on hand for a long time.