November 27, 2014 | 1507 users online

Lip Treatments - Lise Watier - Hydra S.O.S Anti-Dryness Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few lip balms that have ever worked for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jakkiema

I think I have to buy a backup. I love this stuff and it feels so good that I just put it on when I feel like it. From the look of it, it only comes out in the winter? I have to say, part of me is just bias because it's said to be made for Canadian winters. Canadian ladies rejoice! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Lakesoverocean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is a miracle if you are 'suffering'. I heard about it from my Aunt who had extremely chapped lips - nothing was working and a nurse recommended it.
I got a terrible outbreak from a cold sore and this was the ONLY product that helped. I seriously feel like it is miraculous. UNFORTUNATELY, this product has been discontinued!!! Lise Watier PLEASE BRING THIS PRODUCT BACK.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Jess12345

Awsome stuff! The whole S.O.S. collection is amazing!
The lip balm is super hydrating and smells great. Even my bf didn't mind the bit of glossy texture because it wasn't sticky at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

This new lip balm/treatment/gloss just came out and it's amazing. It is super moisturizing, has a great texture/taste/smell. It also has a light gloss to it so your lips look healthy and moisturizied. If it doesn't end up being limited edition I would definately buy it agian.