Lise Watier Hydra S.O.S Anti-Dryness Lip Balm

4.8

Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Cire d'abeille/Beeswax), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Isohexadecane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Soybean Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Aspartame, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Limonene, Linalool.

on 9/4/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the few lip balms that have ever worked for me.

on 2/7/2011 6:36:00 PM

I think I have to buy a backup. I love this stuff and it feels so good that I just put it on when I feel like it. From the look of it, it only comes out in the winter? I have to say, part of me is just bias because it's said to be made for Canadian winters. Canadian ladies rejoice! :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This stuff is a miracle if you are 'suffering'. I heard about it from my Aunt who had extremely chapped lips - nothing was working and a nurse recommended it.
I got a terrible outbreak from a cold sore and this was the ONLY product that helped. I seriously feel like it is miraculous. UNFORTUNATELY, this product has been discontinued!!! Lise Watier PLEASE BRING THIS PRODUCT BACK.

on 1/20/2009 5:53:00 PM

Awsome stuff! The whole S.O.S. collection is amazing!
The lip balm is super hydrating and smells great. Even my bf didn't mind the bit of glossy texture because it wasn't sticky at all.

on 11/28/2008 2:22:00 AM

This new lip balm/treatment/gloss just came out and it's amazing. It is super moisturizing, has a great texture/taste/smell. It also has a light gloss to it so your lips look healthy and moisturizied. If it doesn't end up being limited edition I would definately buy it agian.

Popular Lip Treatments