OPI Holiday in Toyland You're a Doll

4.3

on 1/12/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The most gorgeous beige lavender shimmer that looks like its got specks of nutmeg in! It is barely visible, but it's there. Once on, the polish has a silver sheen. Applies nicely and one coat is sheer and two coats is perfect. A third would probably be great too. It truly is a polish you can wear any way you want. This is one of the most beautiful OPIs in my opinion, I just got it and am thrilled. So very pretty.

on 9/4/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this color, it's my favorite for sure! Too bad it's discontinued though. You have to wear 3 coats if you don't want a sheer look, but two is fine for me. I love it because the color seems to change with the lighting. So pretty. :3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a perfect neutral. Just the right amount of sheen, looks so sophisticated.

on 5/1/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

You're A Doll is from Holiday in Toyland in 2008. This color is a special edition that's why I believe it has been discontinued. It's mauve/grey pink color with a strong purple and brown tone. It's actually quite unique. It has lots of red shimmer and a silver shine sheen on top. It's actually very pretty on my olive/tan skin tone.
It takes about 2 coats to be opaque but I guess if you give three coat will be perfect. It really is a flattering color and will definitely buy it again.

on 7/26/2010 6:14:00 PM

This polish isn't my favorite, but it is a very unique color. As another reviewer stated, this is light pink/lilac color with reddish/copper glitter specks; though you can't notice the glitter unless you're closely looking at the polish. Very cute overall. Application is great also. Not sure if I'd repurchase, but it's worth trying.

on 1/31/2010 2:53:00 PM

You're A Doll is such a beautiful, unique natural polish. The colour is very unique, it can look gray-ish, pink-ish, and in some lights it even has a hint of lavender. I like to put on 3 coats, it applies very smooth and lasts several days before beginning to chip. It is a netural shade, but still has a bit of "oomph" to it. It is one of my all time favourite natural polish shades for my nails, I would definitely re-purchase!

on 12/17/2009 8:41:00 PM

Love the color, a soft mauve-grey with subtle copper flecks. It's feminine yet a tad edgy--not Essie-pink, but like putty Looks good sheer or opaque. Since I hate high maintenance nails, I usually wear one coat for a sheer finish. Formula is very nice--smooth and not thick.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This shade is a shimmery pinky grey. It is very sheer, and requires 3 coats for a near opaque look. It's an okay shade, but nothing I reach for often.

on 6/8/2009 1:18:00 AM

This is a lovely polish that gives a very 'finished' look to my nails. The formula was very smooth, the colour is sheer but very buildable. I wore it with three coats and that left just a hint of my nail line visible, so you could probably put another coat on.
It looks like a very light mauvy pink colour with a delicate silver shimmer, and then when the light hits it, you can see the large coppery specks in it.
It's a great neutral, but with some interest.

on 5/18/2009 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

this colour is just cute:) i bought it last year before xmas and i yhink it is one of the best muted taupish-pinks i've ever had.. if i don't want french nails or my dark signature colurs i just this one.. the colour is so exquisite so complex that a simple pink will not describe ir. as i have neutral skin that tends to look cooler sometimes this colour looks good, really good.. unfortunately it is LE but if you are lucky yuo can get it in some outlets.. worth to buy

Popular Polishes