October 22, 2014 | 1817 users online

Styling Products - Palmer's - Olive oil hair milk w/extra virgin olive oil

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by smiley272

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i did not like this product, i thought it smelt nice, but that is where the compliments end, it did not moisturise my hair, but in fact left it dry and greasy.Im never guna buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by eperrywinkle

I am Caucasian with long, fine curly hair. I use this product as a styling product/ leave in conditioner. It smells GREAT and leaves my hair shiny and frizz free. I am curious about the shampoo and conditioner for my hair but have not tried them yet. I

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I bought this along with the coconut oil hair milk. I figure one of them is bound to help, and both do. The scent is not like olives.. it's fresh, but sort of strong. Like an old fashioned shampoo your mom might have used in the 80's. Not unpleasant at all, but some people are so picky about the scents of haircare. It says the olive oil is organic.. if that interests you. Oh, and something called organi-gro.. to make hair stronger? This is a 5 in one that gives shine, helps with weak spots, protects from heat styling, moisturizes and softens and has that organi-gro. I have caucasion hair, but it's thick and dry in the winter. It doesn't say for best use on African american hair, which some products do.