LUSH Bohemian soap

3.1

Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Sodium Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Perfume.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Rec'd a sample of Bohemian with my last LUSH order. Smells ok, lemony fresh. Lathered so-so. Seemed a little drying,but I didn't finish the sample & tossed it instead so I'm not the best judge for that aspect.
I prefer Sexy Peel for a citrusy clean. 😊

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-4- at first this soap smelt georgous so i bought it started using it and i loved it. the first thing i noticed was that it hardly lathered up. the second thing it that the scent doesnt last long at all on your body and the last thing is tht ive had it fora couple of months now and even though ive been keeping it in a good place the scent has just completely gone on the actualy soap so i have had to throw it away.

price- i think the price is amazing for a 100g of this soap even though its not the best one this is a point i am very happy about

packaging- the packcaging is like any other lush product (still think they need to change this)

would probably recommend but not sure if i would re-purchase

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Smells fresh and lemony, but the lather is terrible. Probably the worst lathering soap I've used from Lush, and it's a tad drying. Cleans pretty well though, but the drying and sub par lather are disappointing. Would not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The smell is quite nice, but not very strong and I don't notice it after I've gotten out of the shower. I also found that if you rub the bar directly on your skin, it doesn't lather very well. I prefer Miranda over Bohemian soap.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am a huge Lush fan. I don't usually go for bar soaps but Lush really is one of the best companies for soap. Bohemian soap smells very clean and fresh. It has a bright lemon scent, more like lemonade than straight up lemons. There is a bit of sweetness. I love citrus scents so this soap was right up my alley. If you don't like citrus then don't go near this soap. I love how clean and crisp it smells. It lathers nicely and it doesn't dry out my skin. It's expensive but Lush makes amazing products and you can see and feel the difference when you use them so I don't mind paying more money. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes fresh citrus scents.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is 'okay' smells like lemons isn't very memorable,

Smell of lemon Heaven. Lathers well but is drying. My go to summer soap, makes me feel fresh and clean

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

PROS
cleans well
pleasant scent...very light

CONS
almost too light of a fragrance
drying
doesn't lather well

Sexy Peel > Bohemian

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this soaps smell but I would rather use it for my hands. It doesnt make me feel "clean". I would choose Sexy Peel over this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the smell of this. It reminds me of fresh lemonade. I picked it up because I loved the name and I ended up loving the smell also. I like fresh and fruity smell. I agree with others who say it doesn't lather well, but it still gets me clean. I would prob repurchase this because of the lemony smell.