October 25, 2014 | 1947 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Bohemian soap

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Smells fresh and lemony, but the lather is terrible. Probably the worst lathering soap I've used from Lush, and it's a tad drying. Cleans pretty well though, but the drying and sub par lather are disappointing. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The smell is quite nice, but not very strong and I don't notice it after I've gotten out of the shower. I also found that if you rub the bar directly on your skin, it doesn't lather very well. I prefer Miranda over Bohemian soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a huge Lush fan. I don't usually go for bar soaps but Lush really is one of the best companies for soap. Bohemian soap smells very clean and fresh. It has a bright lemon scent, more like lemonade than straight up lemons. There is a bit of sweetness. I love citrus scents so this soap was right up my alley. If you don't like citrus then don't go near this soap. I love how clean and crisp it smells. It lathers nicely and it doesn't dry out my skin. It's expensive but Lush makes amazing products and you can see and feel the difference when you use them so I don't mind paying more money. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes fresh citrus scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is 'okay' smells like lemons isn't very memorable,

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smell of lemon Heaven. Lathers well but is drying. My go to summer soap, makes me feel fresh and clean

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
cleans well
pleasant scent...very light

CONS
almost too light of a fragrance
drying
doesn't lather well

Sexy Peel > Bohemian

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by CimCim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this soaps smell but I would rather use it for my hands. It doesnt make me feel "clean". I would choose Sexy Peel over this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I love the smell of this. It reminds me of fresh lemonade. I picked it up because I loved the name and I ended up loving the smell also. I like fresh and fruity smell. I agree with others who say it doesn't lather well, but it still gets me clean. I would prob repurchase this because of the lemony smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by SweetEngineer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Would not repurchase. Pricey and the scent is weak, unlike Sexy Peel soap. Does not lather well. Local water is hard but for example Godmother soap lathers better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by arwenfruit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG! I really just can't believe this soap is not more popular! To me, it has the nicest sweet lemonade scent to it and a great cleaning and not drying effect. Well, it's true it's not the most moisturizing soap, but with applying bodycream (Karma Kream in my case) it's a total winner. It looks so inviting and the smell... When I use it in the early morning it makes nice job waking me up gently... and then, when I'm awake, the sweet smell makes me wanna lick it !!! I don't know people, but I love it much more than the famous HIWTK soap. I seem to have a thing for the citrus, I sure have to test the Sexy Peel and Lemslip.