December 21, 2014 | 1502 users online

Hair Treatments - La-Brasiliana - Dieci all-in-one instant Hair treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by buttercup16

I LOVEEE this stuff. A couple years ago my hairdresser used this on me and I would love the way my hair came out, but being young I didn't know how to blow out my hair with a round brush, so I would dry it and then straighten it, so I couldn't tell how amazing this stuff was. Fast forward to last year and when I got my hair done she used this stuff again and I noticed a HUGEE difference in my hair. It was soft and smooth and shiny before she even touched it with a straightener, and that means a lot to someone with frizzy wavy/curly hair :) So I picked this up and have never looked back. I spray this on my damp hair and blow my hair out with a round brush and I can get away with not straightening my hair because its soft, smooth and no frizzies in sight. I used to use It's a 10 which claims to do the same stuff, but it doesn't compare to this stuff. I pretty sure it's only sold in salons but I did find it on amazon for about $19. If you have frizzy, curly, long hair and hate using 20 different products every time you dry your hair, then you NEED this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

AMAZING stuff. It is an allin one product! It leaves my hair SO shiny & soft while protecting it from heat. I blow dry my curly hair straight & this really helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the spray leavin treatments that I would buy again. It has keratin and collagen that makes my hair silky smooth. But of course I had to use a special routine. Since I have so many hair products I decided to give Chi a go considering I just bought their straightener (the Sedu is way better in all aspects) For the best results,I ued their infra shampoo and chi infra treatment. THEN i used matrix color guard mask. My hair is colored and fried with a couple of extensins so I always need nourishment. I put my hair into 5 diffeent clips and sprayed the Dieci on 2 inch pieces and combed tem through my hands, Then I added chi straight guard, Used the chi iron guard in 4 inch piences then used then chi straightener. Then for the final touch used chi silk infusion and Perfecto!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

looooove! leaves my hair silky soft and shiny looking...no harsh scents...sodium free so safe for ppl with bkt's....i own tons of other leave ins but this one is def one of the top faves =) my current hair right now is dry, coarse, dyed and highlighted

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by ragingpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS PRODUCT IS CALLED DIECI (NOT DIECO)
sorry for the typo!

WOWWW!! my hair has never been this smooth before!!! This product is a part of the La-Brasiliana Keratin Hair Treatment line. I bought this at a hair class today that was all about the brazilian keratin smoothing treatment. This product is supposed to be an all-in-one miracle spray. It is claims to be like a temporary relaxer in a bottle.. that lasts until you shampoo. it claims to eliminate split ends, enhance shine, control frizz, nourish dry and damaged hair, promote silkiness, detangle hair, locks and seals in color, accentuate hairs natural body, flat iron & curling iron spray thermal protector, curtails hair breakage.

you apply it after shampooing and conditioning, once the hair is towel dried, comb it through, and blow dry/style.
OMG my hair felt like silk even while it was wet, it gave it sooo much slip and one it started to dry, my curls were smooth and loosened. after i finished blow drying it straight, it was just pure glossiness. it is so smooth that i can hardly tie it up because it will slip right out. it is not weighed down or greasy at all, just super silky,shiny, and smooth. my hair has never felt this amazing!!!
i only payed 10 bucks for a bottle because I get a professional discount, but this product retails for $20 and if you have have curly, frizzy, or unmanageable hair it is totally worth every penny and then some! highly recommended

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No