September 30, 2014 | 1824 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Eyeshadow in Girlie

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Vampgirl1214

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color and it really nice when you team it up with wedge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sll74

my eye is in the pic above. on my brown skin this is a nice neutral alternative. it's not a super sexy color but it looks good when paired with other things. i have it with mac carbon and bobbi brown wine in the pic above. it lasts and has a subtle shimmer so it doesn't look flat or chalky. i'll keep this one in my neutral collection of shadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this, it's a pretty muted kind of golden toned pink. I didnt like it as a colour on it's own on the lid, but I love it paired with Mulch. I used Mulch on my lid, then blend some of Girlie up over the top more toward the brow. It goes beautifully blended with Mulch.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by OpinonA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not for me... I bought this cause I wanted a neutral/pink color to wear with my purples/blues/greys etc.... I might be too light completed but this is not for me... too pink!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mrshighlander07

LOVE THIS COLOR--AS A BLUSH!

How I came around this eyeshadow--I was trying to match a Maybeline blush to one of Mac's blushes...the closest thing was this blush. One of the Mac Artist told me that we can use an eyeshadow as a blush and showed me another color but this is caught my eye--love at first sight!
As soon as I got home, I tried this out and it gave me the perfect shimmer that I was looking for. Just for imagination: I use an NC40 Studio Fix Powder (Tan) with black hair...so you would think the pink would be too much but the undertone compliments my skin color =)

P.S.
Hope my review helps!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this eyeshadow and quite honestly was disappointed in it related to the lack of pigmentation. This collected dust for awhile before I pulled it out again and started playing around with softer pink looks for this spring/summer. A few of my favourite go to easy eye looks using this shadow are:

- Girlie on the first 2/3 of the lid, Sable on the outer 1/3 of the lid and into the crease, either Malt, Frisco, or Yogurt to blend out the crease, and Blanc Type on the brow.

-Girlie on the lid, Haux in the crease, and either Blanc Type, Vanilla, or Mylar on the brow.

-Vex on the lid, Girlie in the crease, and Blanc Type on the brow bone.

These eyeshadow combos look great paired with pink cheeks and lips. For extra oomph I'll add a wing eyeliner to the eye look. I'm happy I'm able to get some use out of this shadow, but probably won't repurchase as there are other pink shadows from MAC I'm interested in trying first.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Emilyx0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This colour is gorgeous! It's very similar to MAC's 'Expensive Pink' has a beautiful golden shimmer to it! Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a nudeish pink colour with some sparkle! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Peppyton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very soft and natural-looking pink colour. Brightens up my eye area without making it seem like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. However, it's almost so natural that my friends couldn't see I was wearing any eyeshadow... Still, I really like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

Great eyeshadow! The colour is a subtle pink which looks neutral enough for everyday wear. I wouldn't reccommend this if you have A LOT of redness in your skin tone but otherwise you should be fine. The pigmentation is really good and it should wear just fine even without a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by c2keri

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Girlie is my go-to pinky mauve. I have a warm complexion and mauves don't always suit me, but I can do a no-sweat last minute pink lid - not pinkeye, lol - with it and get a compliment each time. I recommend it for warmer skin tones, swatch it and see for those of y'all who are cooler-toned. I'll buy it again.