July 31, 2014 | 1877 users online

Sunscreen - Shiseido - Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32 PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is perfection. It blends in so nicely without leaving white cast or greasy skin and i put on quite a lot in order to have protection. Doesn't sting my eyes, protects well (well i hope so!) will definitely repurchase.
Compared to the one from clarins, this one is less white and blends in better, quicker and with a creamier texture.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I SO wanted to like this product, but there was just too much wrong with it. First, it caused my eyes to burn and tear all day, no matter how careful I was applying it. Perhaps it was my oily skin, but I think that due to how greasy this cream is it creeped into my eyes and I was unable to wear my contacts. Ironically, it was actually very drying when I'd wash my face at night. My under-eye lines were deeper, drier and far more apparent. Lastly, after applying, it leaves a shimmery, white cast under the eye that I do not find at all flattering. I finally returned it. I use the Shiseido Urban Env. oil-free UV Protector for Face-SPF 42, which I LOVE, on my entire face up to and over my crows-feet. It soaks right in and doesn't creep or irritate my eyes at all and I feel that this with BB cream over it, and sunglasses is good enough protection from the sun..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by conniie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing. No complaints at all. No oiliness, no eye irritation, no rashes, no redness. Everyone needs to use SPF around their eyes. This is the one to go for. This tube can last 1+ years even with everyday application. Protect your skin, ladies and gentlemen!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Eye sunscreen should be an essential step before leaving the door for EVERYONE. The skin around the eyes is very thin and sensitive. I'm so glad Shiseido made a sunscreen safe for the eyes. I purchased this at Sephora. I even put this on my younger brother when we go out. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by tammyfayeFOTD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll be honest, I was hesitant to try this. I ordered it off Sephora.com, and was ready to return it. I figured I should at least try it, since I value my pale skin, and wish to keep it as clean and white as possible in my old age. I'm 23, and have just gotten into Japanese sunscreen. I've long been a fan of Shisiedo, and wouldn't dare shell out this much money for any other brand of SS, tbqh. Well, the formula goes on very smoothly, and I feel if I apply this in the AM, there will be no need for any other eye creams or expensive moisturizers since this is very hydrating. It doesn't leave any residue behind, which I like. The fact this is a highly rated sunscreen with a PA+++ and an SPF of 32 is very nice. I plan on keeping this, and will repurchase. My only gripe is the price, but with my sensitive skin, I'm hesitant to trust brands other than Shiseido with the skin on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Marygolld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Also as Sinthea, I purchased mine in Portugal, and here the name is SPF 25 PA +++, but I believe is the same thing. I just love it. I've been using for 3 weeks now and it's the only thing I put in the eyes during the day and sometimes I add a concealer, but I have to wait a little for the skin to absorb the cream. I have some fine lines and crow's feet, unfortunately too much for my age because all the sun exposure when I was younger and now my only wish is to prevent more to come. So with this I'm definitely been protecting my eyes and also “hiding” the damage I had already done. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lashjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so glad that I have been using this product daily for years (I can't even remember how long now). I'm turning 40 in a month and I have less lines around my eyes than my hubby who is 7 years younger. I attribute the lack of lines to faithful use of this product and also wearing sun glasses religiously, even when it's cloudy. I live in Colorado where we have a lot of sunny days, and the high altitude makes the sun's rays more potent, so diligent sunscreen use is a must.

This product has zinc oxide at 9.3%, which is more than the recommended 6% for effective sunscreens. Also, because it's a physical sunscreen, it doesn't contain chemical sunscreen ingredients that irritate my sensitive skin.

It's neither greasy or drying, and it doesn't sting my eyes, even when I've applied it and gone to play hockey, which causes sweat to run in my eyes.

I would not want to be without this product.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by jennyfury1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this item! The squeeze tube is great and the product absorbs well into my skin. I've had no problems with this sunscreen at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Sinthea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Note my tube purchased summer 2010 in Portugal says SPF 25 PA+++, but no point opening new product listing. This is an excellent product. Agree it is a bit thick-gooey and sticky to apply and for a minute or two after, but then the skins sucks it up and it's fine, no shiny or on-going sticky finish, just needs a little time to absorb. This does not sting my eyes, and I have about a 50/50 record with eyecreams stinging (with or without contact lenses). The sun here is intense, especially after living 13 years in England, so I was worried about suncare, and suddenly ageing overnight due to sun exposure. Recently received an unretouched photo taken of me in October, after a long sunny summer and three straight weeks of being outdoors all day with this on my eyes, and I was thrilled that no lines were visible - still! Whew. I think this lotion is a godsend and will not be without it - will continue to use as daytime eye cream on sunny days year round. Recommend highly.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by eylemelif

little sticky but works well. my eyes are still irritated, but i think its only me because almost every eye cream irritates my eyes!