September 23, 2014 | 1842 users online

Bronzers - Sephora - Sun Disk

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

-Ok, I pretty much love EVERYTHING about this. The product goes on smoothly and has a nice scent to it.

-For 20 dollars you get A LOT of product, and a HUGE mirror!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by gracedeiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I started out with the smaller version of Aruba which was $15. The ladies in Sephora literally saved my life on the day of my prom with a self tanning mishap and that's how I ended up with this. I love the way the bronzer translates on my pale skin, obviously I don't use a lot of it daily, just on the hollows of my cheekbones, temples, jawline, and neck. When I ran out of the bronzer 3 months later I found the sun disk in Aruba for $5 dollars more. I still have it a year later, it's almost gone though. But still. An amazing high quality bronzer that lasts me for a year and is 20 bucks? Fabulous. The shimmer isn't obvious at all either, which was my one and only worry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaBiatch

I am on my second sun disk (Yes, I am a bronzer junkie) and love them! The first one I bought was a lighter matte shade, with no shimmer, which i LOVED, and I can not remember the name! This time I bought the shade Aruba, which is "tan with golden shimmer" and it is significantly darker than my previous one, but I still like it a lot. I was skeptical about the shimmer in it, because I don't usually like that in a bronzer, but it came out far less shimmery than I expected. They also blend well and don't look too orange. I am fair skinned and when I wear a lot of the Aruba, I do look slightly orange but that is just because I pile it on when I am going out at night. The thing I love most about the sun disk is the size! I love a huuuge bronzer with a huge mirror, and for the $22 it is a good deal. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by vanillabrownsuga

So, this bronzer is beautiful, long lasting and huge! Ive tried drug store brands, and this one is much less orange and way more blendable. Theres a huge mirror that comes with it in the compact as well so you can look at ur face very closely. It looks uper shimmery in the package, but when you apply it, its not that shimmery at all. Its about $20, but physicians formulas are about the same, and there not as good of quality and they run out super quickly. Im very impressed and I love that I can wear it in winter and summertime

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

I've only used this once, but so far so good. It's not shimmery, comes in a huge pan for a small price (grabbed mine on sale), and is buildable and natural-looking.
It even seemed to help "blur" some acne I was trying to cover up. The only small con I have about it is that it can be difficult to open.

If I ever hit the pan, I would definitely consider repurchasing.

*Update*
Sadly I think this might be the cause of some major breakouts I've been having. Like the first reviewer, I am getting huge painful red bumps on my cheeks. This is a strange area for me and a strange type of breakout. Only thing I can think of is this product. :( It's too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by suschodde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I am an extremely fair redhead, and this product gives me just that bit of colour I need. Very natural, however only a touch is needed. Large disc means it is easy to apply - also means a huge mess when it breaks in an airline toilet (oh dear). Needless to say I am on my second one, and hapy to say I will repurchase again when the current one runs out. I agree with other reviewers that the catch/closure is poor quality - never lasts the distance. Product can be used on decollete and shoulders too in summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by BuckNekked

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to like this product until I realized it doesn't stay on my face for more than hour. I have since switched to NARS. Shame because I loved the price and size of the Sephora disk!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by cmleon86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great color and size at an unbeatable price! This compact is very large with a huge mirror! I've found the color is pretty sheer, but can be buildable depending on your skin tone. I recommend this 100%.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by iLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this sundisk... best value..
big and also cheap... will repuchase that again..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by subtlelikeatank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have finally found a bronzer that isn't too dark for me! I love the sun-kissed look but only looked dirty in other bronzers (and I've tried a bunch--high and low end). I like that it's not shimmery so I can use it for contouring. I haven't yet had a problem with the packaging, which is HUGE. For the price you get a ton of product.