September 30, 2014 | 2077 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Omorovicza - Complexion enhancer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lexfauxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay so I already wrote a review but since I've been using this for about 2 months now I feel I can give a more accurate review. First for the colour, it looks really dark in the bottle. Like really really dark but when you pump it out you notice little white flakes in it which I think help blend the colour into your skin it really changes as I massage it onto my face. It lightens up about 2 shades, so I can use it but I wouldnt recommend it for very fair skin tones it would be too dark since it really can only be used for light/medium - tan/olive skin tones.
This product does not give very much coverage at all. It slightly blurs imperfections like pores but for anything bigger like blemishes you still need a concealer.
This is very light and goes on smooth and easily, it gives you a really healthy glow and slightly dewy skin. I find that of all the tinted moisturizers I've used, this one is the one that is most like a moisturizer.
The packaging is fine. The glass bottle makes me nervous since I tend to drop things but it does make it look nice. I wish it had a lid rather than just a top that you turn to close.
I do like this product, I'm very prone to breakouts and this is nice because it hasn't broken me out. However I'm not so sure if I'd buy again because it's just SO expensive. Also the bottle is running out really fast somehow. I only use a pump a day, sometimes after the gym I wash my face and need a second pump if I'm going out again. But I'm already almost halfway done the bottle:s. I don't think I'll have this product longer than 5 months which is ridiculous considering I paid 135$ for this. Thats like paying almost 30$ a month using this.
So overall I find this is a nice product despite the small colour range. I might be suckered into buying one more time but I'm probably going to try and find something cheaper than this. However if you're willing to pay this it is a nice product and if you aren't very pale i'd recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by gobecky

This is my first tinted moisturizer I've tried. I like an extremely natural look - NO makeup look. It is slightly dark for me, but gives me a nice summer tan look so that my face matches the rest of my body! I have no idea my mac color, but I'm a by terry #8 match in sheer expert.
The complexion enhancer stays all day, I know this because when I remove my makeup at night, my washcloth shows the makeup. It generally just blurs and hides your minor imperfections. It has great spread-ability and blends right into the skin. The best part about this "enhancer" is that my skin feels soft and moisturized ALL DAY and when I take off my makeup my skin is STILL plump and moisturized. I don't know how omorovicza does it!
The pump can sometimes let air in (i think) and i get a few little particles that feel like sand every once in a while. It's not a big deal, but it probably should be noted.

I purchased this bottle during a omorovicza website summer sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Amy900

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very dark, I have light/medium complexion. It is too dark for me I hope in the summer I may be able to use. Also the smell is very strong and artificial... rose?

The packaging is bad with no lid or cap. The pump clogs which is gross and each day you pump it starts with a hard lump from the nozzle.

Wanted to like this so much (why I invested the big bucks) but just not for me. Even though too dark, on the days I tried was too moisturizing for my oily skin. I don't usually write reviews but because of the cost wanted to put my thoughts 'out there'. Coverage is light to medium.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit: have noticed texture comes out a bit grainy some days. not nice, considering the price i paid! :( not sure if this is a packaging or formula issue, but not acceptable. Also wears off in like 2 hours even with primer and like 3 layers on...
Edit- after a week of using this I can safely say it is something I will stick to and continue to replenish every time I run out (no matter how much I have to scrimp and save). It is very very overpriced. BUT! if you are a sucker Like me, it is perfect for winter dry skin.... keeps my skin moisturized and soft as a baby's all day. It gives the luminous look of a fresh young face without really masking or covering anything. The light bounces off in a flattering way and it gives a very pretty effect indeed. If you have dry skin you will like this, similarly if you have sensitive skin and find that other tinted moisturizers irritate your skin.
 Using other moisturizers beneath this, as advised on the omorovicza website, doesn't work for me. This works best on bare skin, with perhaps a bit of face powder over the top. I ADORE the effect.
When I take it off at night, I am always pleased at how hydrated, smooth and fresh my complexion's become. I also notice it really soothes any irritation I may have from using face mask/AHA toner. It shrunk 2 monstrous pimples the very first day I put it on, no lie. My husband commented on how much my skin is improving, and this is probably the first time he has ever commented on such a thing, so I definitely am not just imagining it. Price is very ridiculous, and i don't think this product is worth it, considering that even Dior and Chanel don't price theirs that high. It is very possible to over-apply this product whilst covering nothing. It starts to look cakey. Depending on the weather, sometimes it comes off. So no, it is NOT worth what I paid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Picolate

Ok uber expensive, but amazing. Secong day I am wearing this and I am getting complements again. I sleep 5 hours in a day and compliments are related to how rested I look. I love how it feels on the skin. It is not a porcelain coverage, but feels so silky. It gets little shinny throughout the day but it does not bother at all. Nothing like dirty foundation melt. No breakeouts either. Love, love, love...

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is very sheer. Having first tried their BB cream, I figured I would get more coverage, but not so. Really blends into skin but I need a tad bit more tint to even out redness. Matches my skin, (LM Rich Vanilla loose mineral powder fndtn). Will try to blend the two when my skin is paler, hopefully will warm up the BB Cream and give it less opaque coverage (I prefer something in between). Really a nice lightweight TM with very subtle tint. They need to add more shades to their line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Nada12

This is one of the few tinted SPF moisturizers without silicones and petrochemicals I could find. It's a three in one product: moisturizers, tint, SPF. The SPF is zinc based which I like and it smells of roses. I use this with a serum underneath. The texture is quite light and some people might need some moisturiser underneath. The tint is very light. The only issue I have is colour variety. The shade is too dark for my light skin even in summer. Would buy again if there would be more colours. Other than that I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by yellowmeow

A lady at Neimen Marcus in GA was kind enough to sent me a sample of this complexion enhancer plus many other samples of this brand because my niemen marcus doesn't carry this brand in MN. This product is my ideal tinted moisturizer: it gives some color just enough to even out the skin tone, also provides very good moisturizing, and also have spf 15 with zinc oxide. I would have bought this product in an instant, if only there are more color selections. There are only two shades available. The one i got is the lighter one and it is still too dark for my fair-medium complexion. I think this would be a great bronzer. I really wish that they would come out with more shades or at least a lighter shade; I would be the first one to buy if so. If someone knows of a tinted moisturizer similar to this one with more shades, please let me know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful effect. Because of the line's ingredients everything you use already makes your skin so even toned, beautiful and supple. But with this tinted moisturizer you go a step further and are left with absolutely gorgeous luminous slightly bronzed dewey skin. Just fabulous. The only reason why I took off 1 lippie is because they really should have at least 1-2 more shades- I am lighter that the lighter shade and so wish I could use this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mc82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is kind of like a tinted moisturiser, only adds a very subtle hint of colour which blends invisibly into the skin - it looks like you have nothing on. The texture is a light cream/liquid, quite refreshing feel. If you are looking for something sheer, natural and lightweight, then this fits the bill. I am NC40/42 in MAC and found that the light shade is actually perfect, as it just blends into the skin, I would imagine it would work for a variety of skin tones as it is rather invisible. I use this around the eyes too. This provides hardly any coverage (I have quite a few acne marks) so I do use my mineral foundation on top; but on good skin days I use this and some translucent mineral powder on top and I'm done. I do use a little moisturiser underneath (I have normal-combination, acne prone skin), but I have tried without and it is actually fine. It is packed with lots of natural ingredients which I love, and my skin has not reacted badly with it in any way. This product comes in a glass bottle with a pump. It is so expensive, I bought it off beautique.com for £72 for 50ml (I did get a nice 6 piece Omorovicza gift with it as well and 5% off). I have never paid this much for a single beauty item before, but it is very pleasant to use (there are probably lots of products for less that do a similar job). I would still be tempted to repurchase once I run out.