Sephora Ultra-Shine Lip Gloss 10

on 11/9/2013 7:10:00 PM

This is "my color". I absolutely love it. I have naturally darker lips and this looks really gorgeous over top to tone down my lips to a more neutral color. I usually don't like wearing anything on my lips because I always just feel overdone but this is really great. I had been swooning over NARS Turkish Delight but the price tag was really a deterrent. I bought this instead and am so pleased. It's HG for me for sure. LOVE!

on 2/4/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My favorite lip gloss! I layer it over lipstick or wear it alone. Either one. The texture is great...staying power is excellent! Ton of gloss for 14 bucks double the size of a lipglass and triple the quality. Excellent lipgloss.

i find this to be a gorgeous milky pink-sort of a shinier, less tacky, smoother version of nars turkish delight. you get a lot for the money, i like the applicator, and this just feels great. plus, it has staying power. love it! HG status. going to collect more.

on 8/1/2010 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think they have reformulated and repackaged this gloss compared to the other reviews. I bought this in #10 Baby Doll Pink and it's gorgeous!!!!! You get a ton of gloss for the price and I love the new applicator. It gives you enough product and goes on great. This gloss is highly pigmented which is so hard to find in a gloss, especially a paler shade. It isn't tacky at all! The gloss still looks great after reapplying and doesn't get that line that other glosses can when you reapply gloss after it has dried up a bit. This is the perfect milky pink shade and creates a gorgeous pouty lip!!!!! A definite HG for me!

on 11/23/2008 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is such a fun shade! Sephora calls it "Gold Purple," with a description of "golden lavender." It's definitely more purple. It's a hard color to describe, but on my NW20 complexion, this is a purpley berry gloss with subtle shimmer. It's a striking color, but I don't see it as working on very many skin tones.

Recommended for Medium Skin