November 23, 2014 | 1035 users online

Treatments (Face) - Sudden Change Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by raquel36

Sudden Change makes a facial peel that acts like the best exfoliator. It has no grains, but is a thick cream that you do circular motions over your face until all dead skin cells stop exfoliating off your face. You rinse and wa-la, your face feels like you have stripped all bad cells off your face. My skin looks absolutely fantastic afterwards.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a review of the Sudden Change Intensive Facial Serum. I have used a bottle of this serum on and off for almost a year and I like this serum’s firming properties. I use this serum to smooth my skin and ready my face for mineral foundation – a kind of foundation primer of sorts. I have also used this serum as an eye cream and although it is not moisturizing, it did make my under eye area smooth and taunt looking, however, when used alone this serum was not a good base for my under eye concealer (again, it is not particularly moisturizing).

Although I did see some results, I am unsure if I would repurchase this serum but if you are remotely curious, this serum is indeed a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by buggyness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for Sudden Change Green Tea Night Repair Eye Cream.
I don't know what happened to me this winter. For the first time my eye area has become dry, flaky and most horrilbly, bags are appearing. Not just dark circles, but luggage! This, despite getting enough sleep.
I stumbled upon this at Rite Aide and it was about $11 (USD). The bags were gone the next morning. The flakes are going away and things are getting smoother. I haven't noticed anything different on my fine lines, but just to get rid of these bags is heaven! Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by flossymae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The eye serum only makes your eye bags and wrinkles stand out more. No way to make this product work. Horrific is the word for this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by KDH1

My 85 year old mother uses this, so I thought I would try it. It works exactly like it claims. I will be 50 in August and I've tried several other products but this one works the best. I would recommend this, just remember to use just a small amount until you see the effects and adjust the amount accordingly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using the Sudden Change eye serum for about 10 years and couldn't be without it. It comes in a small dropper jar and only takes about 1 small drop per under eye. You need to gently pat it around with your ring finger & in 2 minutes the under eye lines are gone. It tightens without the "egg white" look that you get from Genie in a jar. The formula gives natural results, but does take some practice to get the right amount on. Takes every bit of 10 years off my eyes. However, I want a solution that is permanent & doesn't require surgery or lasers. I'm still checking into decent eye creams.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I have tried various skin care products from drugstores to high end department stores. My experience is that expensive stuff are not necessarily the best. God knows how many times I have bought Chanel and Clarins and returned shortly thereafter. I came across this product because I was curious about the green tea effect. This element seems to be very popular these days. Make the long story short, it is really magic in a bottle. My skin is oily and this product really plumps it. I do not wear any foundation because of this. The firming effect is amazing and I can see and feel that my skin has changed. Within the first time that I used this, it make my skin look and feel younger. I highly recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No