December 20, 2014 | 1645 users online

Eye Shadow - Kevyn Aucoin - The Prime Color Creme Eye Shadow in Deceit

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by geekymakeup

I was able to get this product on sale. I do not think the full price is worth it. This product is a beautiful color and comes in a beautiful container. The container did not move the product up like it should. I was hoping to use the gliding tip, I finally took it apart and just use my finger. It is a nice reddish color on the lid. Stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by arodwhat

I am actually commenting on this product but in Pristine, a light champagne color. I love this stuff! It is a beautiful, natural color with a nice shimmer. It doesn't crease, and it lasts all day! I put this all over the lid with Benefit's Marry Up in the crease, and it is such a great look. The applicator can be kind of a pain if you click it too much, but you just have to click once, wait a second to see if anything comes out, click, repeat. If you click too much and then wait, that's when you have product overload. I think the product as a whole is very sleek and fancy looking. It is expensive, but I think it will last awhile, and I will definitely buy it again because it is a staple for me. I did also buy this in Deceit, but I tested the color and it was too warm for me, so I immediately put it up for swap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 12:59:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Deceit is described as a peachy-rose and that's exactly what it is. It's a warm rose color that does not give me the murky, pink-eyed look that LM's Rose Gold creme shadow did. But it's also a bolder, more pigmented color--good for golden/olive skin tones like mine. This is easy to blend with a finger. It's non-irritating, long-lasting, and non-drying. With this color, I like to blend the edges with an off-white-gold shadow to finish and soften the look. One lippie off for the price.