Danica Aromatics I am Naked

3.8

on 11/29/2014 5:51:00 PM

I am in total agreement with JayneDough. A definite dupe of Bill Blass Nude but perhaps a bit more subtle and only slightly softer on dry down than what I remember of my once favorite (been a long time since I smelled the original BB Nude; maybe need a bottle of BB to compare?). Good silage though and thoroughly enjoying the play on the" skin scent" ride I once loved so much and have come around to enjoy again. Although I'm not very familiar with Danica Aromatic frags, I think they did an admirable job on this one for the price.

on 2/5/2013 11:38:00 AM

Smells JUST LIKE Bill Blass Nude. I got this on sale for 7. (roller bottle)..I wouldn't spend more on it though.

on 1/4/2012 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Natural and sophisticated. Has a lot of character for such a simple list of notes and also has excellent sillage and lasting power. This reminds me of being in the alps on a snow capped mountain and coming out of a sauna with a clean warm towel. Well, I have never done that before, but that is what this fragrance reminds me of. Also, gotta love the price for the high quality of this fragrance--it's a bargain. Will repurchase again sometime.

on 7/11/2010 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Mostly metallic violet with touches of melon. It's not as light as I would have thought from the name and it is perfume-y. As it dries, it becomes almost formal on my skin, aldehydic and a bit powdery. About two hours in, it starts to remind of of the Jean Patou Ma Collection scents, with its old style metallic iris notes. Nice and definitely an interesting journey.

on 11/21/2008 4:27:00 PM

The notes behind this are Clean bergamot, sheer melon, fresh violet, daring rose, earthy vetiver. I really like this. Just got a sample but I would wear this. Fresh is what comes to mind. That just out of the shower, Fresh and Clean smell with no Green to it. UMMMMM this is nice. Nothing I'm dying to have but will keep it in the back of my mind for someday.. I don't think shis scent would offend anyone. Great for office and I would say even a man could wear this. It's not masculine in anyway, but Fresh... Clean... Simple. Takes me somewhere on the water, in a boat, loving life and wind blowing in my hair...Update, I wore this today and it reminds me of Cotton Blossom BBW

Popular Fragrances