April 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Fragrances - Danica Aromatics I am Naked

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by JayneDough

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells JUST LIKE Bill Blass Nude. I got this on sale for 7. (roller bottle)..I wouldn't spend more on it though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Natural and sophisticated. Has a lot of character for such a simple list of notes and also has excellent sillage and lasting power. This reminds me of being in the alps on a snow capped mountain and coming out of a sauna with a clean warm towel. Well, I have never done that before, but that is what this fragrance reminds me of. Also, gotta love the price for the high quality of this fragrance--it's a bargain. Will repurchase again sometime.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Mostly metallic violet with touches of melon. It's not as light as I would have thought from the name and it is perfume-y. As it dries, it becomes almost formal on my skin, aldehydic and a bit powdery. About two hours in, it starts to remind of of the Jean Patou Ma Collection scents, with its old style metallic iris notes. Nice and definitely an interesting journey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The notes behind this are Clean bergamot, sheer melon, fresh violet, daring rose, earthy vetiver. I really like this. Just got a sample but I would wear this. Fresh is what comes to mind. That just out of the shower, Fresh and Clean smell with no Green to it. UMMMMM this is nice. Nothing I'm dying to have but will keep it in the back of my mind for someday.. I don't think shis scent would offend anyone. Great for office and I would say even a man could wear this. It's not masculine in anyway, but Fresh... Clean... Simple. Takes me somewhere on the water, in a boat, loving life and wind blowing in my hair...Update, I wore this today and it reminds me of Cotton Blossom BBW