July 28, 2014 | 1930 users online

Eye Shadow - Coastal Scents - cosmetics-colleens dream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by CTP

I received a generous amount when I purchased the duo fiber stippling brush from CS. First off, the eyeshadow is chalky, powdery and not that pigmented. I even tried using my fix+ on brush, what did I end up applying? It basically felt like clay on my eyes & it was a hassle to take off.

IMO, it's too powdery/chalky.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

this is a review for coastal scents cosmetics eyeshadow in "COLLEENS DREAM" ok, let me just start by saying, i dunno who colleen is, or why she would call this stuff a dream,but let me just tell ya what i thought of it. absolute crap. its like someone took a piece of sidewalk chalk and ground that bugger down and chucked it in a jar.its a pretty shade of pinky purple, but what good is that if it dont stick, you could blow on this stuff and it would fritter away. its chalky, and matte, and did i mention chalky? its just a hot chalky mess. coastal scents has some really nice products, but they didnt score no wow points with this one. its going upfor swap, and i feel kinda bad even doin that. haha its too chalky for an eyeshadow, its too light and matte for a blush.so. i dunno..