October 25, 2014 | 1470 users online

Eye Primer - Sephora - Glitter Eye Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The sticky texture makes it great for glitter eyeshadows. Minimizes fall out and keep them on! and only $8! Love it........

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfMean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a primer and was headed right for UDPP, but I just didn't have the cash to get it after I purchased a setting powder, face primer and concealer. I wanted to try something and this was right under my nose at the counter. I figured what the hay, I'll give it a whirl.

I'm a female wrestler, so I need my eyeshadow to stay for 8 hours or more. I dabbed a little bit of this on and put my cheap drugstore brand eyeshadow on. Not only did it make them look more vibrant than they ever had, but after 8 hours of rolling around on a mat and sweating intensely my eyeshadow ACTUALLY stayed in perfect condition.

Super awesome product for the 8 dollar price point. Will certainly buy again. Product is extremely sticky, so don't use a lot of it - but when putting on my loose pigments, the stickiness holds those babies in place!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by evabigman

This is the best eye primer I've tried (I've tried many-some cheap and some frightenly expensive). I use loose pigments and this is my HG. I recommend warming it with your finger to loosen up the texture and use it sparingly. Use too much and everytime you open your eyes they'll feel glued open. It's super sticky so those piggies aren't going anywear. You can cry, rub, and sweat and your eyeshadows will still look perfect. They also make your piggies Pop, similar to foiling. It's a great price and I'm alway telling my girlfriends how great it is (anyone who will listen)!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by scrappymamas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best primer out there in my opinion its a must for me i use it for all eye make up it's better then UDPP and Too Faced E/S Insurance it is soooo sticky you just have to learn to play with it and use it right and you will be converted:) what i do is i apply a normal amount on the lid and as i move out to the crease i move with a light padding motion and then blend delicately. This primer is so great it will make the most unpigmented shadow look gorgeous. And works AMAZING with pigments. It will also last you ALL DAY LONG. I LOVE LOVE this primer. It comes in a small tub so you can use it till the last bit. Unlike other primers that come with a wand and that you end up throwing out unused product because you can't reach it:( and the price of about $6.99 can not be beat. I will definitely be repurchasing this product for a long time:) strongly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by corye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I ordered this online during the FF sale the name of it was "Sephora Eye Primer". Nothing about glitter.
I was looking for a possible alternative to UDPP or TFSI and after the discount this was only $6 so I figured it was worth trying out.

What I got was a "Glitter Eye Primer". Very sticky!
It's too sticky to use as a base with regular e/s, it adheres unevenly and looks almost clumpy but works wonderfully with loose piggies. The results I got using this under my TSS and Fyrinnae pigs is amazing. Way more intense than foiling or my old piggie base, NYX jumbo pencils. The staying power upped also, I've never had a piggie stay put for more than 4-6 hours without wearing off or creasing but with this they lasted through the day, into the night and then some.

So, not what I was looking for but since it works so well with pigments I'll definitely use it and probably use my piggies more now that I have something to keep the colors intense and stuck where they're supposed to be.