August 1, 2014 | 1866 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Color Quench Lip Balm - 07 Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

I am in love with this gloss, especially because is a lip balm with the beauty that lipgloss offers. However, you need to be aware that as most lipglosses, if not all, it doesn´t last that long, but I always reapply my lipgloss often anyway. The scent is luch. Gorgeous pink colour, not super sticky, which makes it even better. In the shops is quite pricey but as usual I bought it on ebay for less than 10 euros. Totally worth it. It's from now on my must-have lipgloss. Also got it in tangerine... beautiful!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great colour pay off. Moisturizing and not that sticky. Packaging is like a juciy tube. No spf. My main reason why I do not like this is that it doesn't taste good. It has a really bitter taste to it that lingers on your lips and if it gets on your tongue you will taste its bitterness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 7:36:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am never without this product. I've have a full sized tube in my desk at home, another in my purse and a sample size in the kitchen. I don't find that these glosses need to be reapplied any more than any other lip glosses do and I do like that it isn't sticky or sort of "gummy" feeling and it does seems to moisturize very nicely. And this colour is so pretty on its own. If I'm sitting around with nothing on my face at all and someone comes to the door, I can swipe on some of this without even needing a mirror and instantly, I look "brighter".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Raspberry is a dark pink color. Very pretty color! It's quite pigmented, especially if you compare with other lip balms. So the color does show up once applied. It has a strong raspberry fragrance. Not just this shade, every shade has the raspberry scent I hear. For me the fragrance is not a problem.

I like the texture. The lip balm is not sticky. It keeps the lips feeling soft and smooth. It's glossy and has a bit of shimmer in it. But definitely not over the top. I can definitely wear this lip balm during daytime.
The only downside with this product is the fact that the staying power is not great. It could be better. For that reason I can't give this lip balm five lippies.

However, the packaging is great. I love the slanted tip. It's the classic packaging á la Lancôme Juicy Tubes. Very practical packaging.

I am not sure whether I'd repurchase this lip balm. I find it a bit impractical to have to re-apply often. However, I do like the texture. So for now I'm saying yes to repurchasing. continued >>