July 31, 2014 | 1033 users online

Hair Treatments - Pravana Hydrating Intensive Leave-In Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This could have been great had it not smelled so darn bad :(
I actually had to throw it away the other day, after failing to ever use it because I just couldn't take the smell lingering on my hair.

It's such a strong scent, and nothing quite gets rid of it.
The scent it like pouring cough syrup on your head. Robitussin smell.

I wish I'd like it, really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is the best leave in conditioner I've ever used. I've used all the top selling leave ins, & probably any of the others you can think of. None of the others even come close to this one. This leave in conditioner leaves my hair soft, smooth, silky, frizz free, manageable, and shiny. This also helps to prevent split ends & this smells amazing. This comes in a big spray bottle, & you have to shake it up before you spray it to mix the ingredients. This leave in actually has many different uses. Sometimes I spray it on my skin after I shave & it helps moisturize my skin. This also works very well if you spray this on a sunburn. For the quality & how much product you get, I will keep buying this leave in. My search for the perfect leave in has finally ended. I highly reccommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Out of the dozens of leave-in conditioners and detanglers I've tried throughout the years, this is hands down the best. Shake it up first, spray in wet hair, comb through and proceed with normal styling. Over time your hair will be noticeably stronger, less frizzy and healthier looking. The best part is how many variations of hair it works on - colored, curly, straight, fine... doesn't weigh it down, but provides enough conditioning for even damaged hair. I will always keep this in stock, to use both on myself, and my clients.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by TwinzRule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this product!! It is a must have for fine easily tangled hair. I don't even use regular conditioner on my hair anymore because I found that it weighs it down way too much. This product does the opposite. It acts the same way I wished conditioner would on my hair. Everyday I simply wash my hair with shampoo, towel dry, spray on Pravana and comb through effortlessly. The comb literally glides through my hair from the root to the ends...no tangles in sight. The scent is FABULOUS!!! It leaves my hair silky, shiny and super bouncy. Try it, you wont be sorry :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by snow23

I had tried numerous leave-ins and I got to say, I think this is my favorite one. (before i used: b&b lotion, sunsilk leave-in, cibu miso knotty, etc) The bottle is huge too so I don't think I need to buy one anytime soon. You have to shake it before you spray it on and I find that it does give my hair the extra moisture it needs. Overall, the Pravana line is a gem!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for 6 bucks at my local professionals only beauty supply store since it was on sale. I usually use Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic but decided to try something new. I have to say this is a great leave in conditioner. It is interesting because you can see the moisturizing ingredients separating from the liquid part. It looks like how it would look if you put oil in water. So you have to shake it every time you use it to activate and mix the ingredients together. Thats how concentrated this stuff is. It has a bunch of natural moisturizing botanicals and ingredients. Best of all this makes my hair so soft. I spray it in before I comb it out after I towel dry. My comb glides right through my hair. It elevates all my tangles and leaves my hair so soft and lush. The great thing about this company is that their products are geared towards EVERY hair type. What I mean by that is they are very diverse and their products work even on hair like mine which is multi-textured. I think I might even like this more than my Biolage! Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Jojoba Seed Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Algae Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Poliquaternium-16, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone Copolyol, Pathenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methychloroisothiazolinone & Mehylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.