September 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the hunt for a natural-looking, washable mascara. I hate fighting to get my mascara off at the end of the night, to the point where I sometimes just skip wearing it because I don't want the ordeal of removing it later. Recently I saw on Into The Gloss that this is Cindy Crawford's favorite mascara, and not knowing it was washable I decided to try it out, figuring she can get anything she wants and if this is her favorite that must mean something. When I saw it was washable I was thrilled. It goes on very light and natural-looking, giving definition without looking too made up. Years ago there was a mascara that I loved called Neutrogena Weightless Volume that I still mourn, and this reminded me of that, my all-time fave -- weightless, natural looking, me but better. Just got it so can't say too much about how it wears yet, but I am really excited. If you are looking for a natural-looking, washable mascara, you might like this one! Agree with others, too -- if you are looking for volume, keep looking. This gives natural-looking definition and a bit of length. It's a great everyday mascara if you're not into looking too "done up" during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I purchased this after Maybelline discontinued Sky-High Curves mascara. I typically use volumizing formulas because I already have decently long eyelashes but this product makes my lashes look extremely long. The pigmentation is great and the formula is the perfect consistency, not too thick, not too watery. It isn't flaky and lasts all day. The brush is great for making lashes look long and lush (not good for thickening). I typically use this as a finishing coat over 2-3 coats of volumizing mascara so I get length and volume together. If you're looking for a mascara that will make your lashes look like they have the length of false lashes, this is what you need! Plus it is affordable at about $8 a tube. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Jymmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is perfect for me. I agree with the previous reviewer, that this mascara will give you clean, long, long lashes, with no clumps, flaking, or smudging. It removes easily with makeup remover cloths, or soap and water. I bought 10 different mascaras to take home, try, and review, and this one was a winner! I know everyone's expectations of what they want from their mascara may be different (length vs volume vs curling vs waterproof) but this one can be described as lengthening and clean. I've already bought a spare tube, so I'll never run out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by easchrader

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ithinklikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't get where all the hate for this mascara is coming from. I think it's an almost spot on dupe for LancĂ´me's Defencils mascara, both its brush & its formula, & hell, even the smell of it! If you want thickening mascara, buy something else. If you want a clean, separated, lengthened lash, buy this drugstore version & you want be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Membutterflies

I did not like this mascara. I like big bold lashes but this have me a really bad spider lash effect. It didn't add a lot of volume or length. It just looked like I had 5 thin lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by FaheemaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mascara for about 5 months now and I love it! I saw this on clearance and it was extremely cheap so I was hesitant to pick it up but I'm so glad I did!

I don't like most mascaras as they make lashes look clumpy, thick and unnatural but this is just the opposite. Doesn't clump and gives lashes a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My FAVORITE mascara of all time. I've tried mascaras high and low. I've gone through the entire Lancome line up. None of them compares to this one, which I could just grab from my corner drugstore for half the price of a high-end product.

I have fairly long eyelashes for an Asian, but they are straight and it's difficult to get them to hold a curl. This one is almost like hairspray in that it automatically holds it into the shape you curled your lashes into. Additionally, it doesn't clump at all for me and the smudge is negligible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has to be my favorite drugstore mascara by far. i have naturally thick/long lashes, but after applying this, i have never seen my lashes so FULL. i've gotten several compliments and have even been asked if i was wearing false lashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by maddyboyle

HG mascara for length!! For me, I look more for length than I do volume. This gives some volume but the star of the show is how insanely long this makes my lashes! Love the long skinny brush and the bristles grab every lash. Doesn't flake it transfer. Way better than the falsies/colossal/rocket/you know the ones. This one is always at the bottom of the shelf and I have no idea why- it's so underrated!