August 20, 2014 | 1438 users online

Deodorants - Home Health- Herbal Magic Roll-On Deodorant- Herbal Scent

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the herbal scent. It's one of my favorite natural deodorants. I also like Bubble and Bee Pit Putty with Baking Soda in Geranium Lime.
The Herbal Magic Roll-on has baking soda in it, which I believe is the "magic" ingredient which really makes a natural deodorant work. Keep in mind it doesn't work as well as a conventional/chemical deodorant. I like to refresh it once during the day, in the afternoon.
But I have worn it summer and winter and it's pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pook555

Wow, this stuff is Amazing with a capitol A! Like the other reviewer below, I've been on a quest to find a natural deo that works (and by works, I mean keeps me smelling fresh and funk-free). Most of the natural deodorants I've tried (and I've tried pretty much all of them) basically work for about 5 minutes and then you smell, which is unpleasant. Or they work so-so and give me a rash (and a rash under your arms is just so much fun). This one works just as well as my Dove (non-natural deodorant), no rash, and smells terrific too (very fresh and clean type scent). It leaves no residue on clothes and I can re-wear clothing before washing since it actually leaves the underarms smelling fresh (really, no joke). Plus, the price is right (unlike the horribly expensive Dr. Haushka). Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Bisou25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deodorant really works. I have no idea what scent I have..i don't love the smell, but it's not too bad either. But it keeps odor and sweat away, which is pretty amazing for a natural deodorant. It even lasted me through a night of dancing!
Edit: I am getting allergic reactions to this now, after a few months of use. I don't know what it is with all the natural deodorants I try, they work in the beginning, but after a few months my skin becomes irritated and I can't use them... might work for you if you are not super sensitive, like me..:(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by staci01

I've been on a quest since last summer looking for a natural, non aluminum, deodorant that keeps the funk at bay. I've used deodorants from Tom's, Alba, Thai Crystal,LUSH,Common Sense Farm and Herbal Clear Sport. Out of all these the Herbal Magic has been the best. It's the end of the day and I don't have any unpleasant odor at all! The other deodorants listed either did not work at all (Herbal Clear),worked well but were very hard to get completely off my skin (Tom's old formula and Alba),smelled fabulous but did not work (Common Sense Farm,), worked amazingly well and smelled fab to boot but literally burned my skin and caused sores (LUSH),and worked well but had no scent (Thai Crystal). The Herbal Magic deodorant in Herbal Scent smells a bit dated but it's OK so I'm going to try the Jasmine scent next. This deodorant does not keep wetness at bay but that's OK since deodorant doesn't do that. My main concern is odor and this stuff works not to mention it's under $8 ! Did I mention that it works? Yahoo!
EDIT 1/13/12 I forgot about this deodorant as I stopped using it last year. I noticed even though it was great at keeping me odor free it was causing the underarm area of my shirts to rip. I didn't have this problem before or since I stopped using the deodorant so I know it's this product. I don't know what's in the deodorant to cause this problem bit shirts ripping is an issue. Bringing this down to a 2 for the ripping.