September 17, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lip Gloss - Everyday Minerals - Sugar Free

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by flyingwings

I can understand why this gloss would not be for everyone. I thought I would never like this gloss, but I got it as a freebie with my order. I have pigmented lips, and I really like the effect of wearing this gloss and a shimmery eyeshadow. The gloss gives me a white frost sheen which complements the shimmer in my eyes well. When I run out, I may re-order.

Update: After a few weeks gloss became dry and hard to use. Would not order. Took off a lippie for short shelf life.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Got this as a GWP and as it is I would not have chosen this shade for purchase now that I've seen/used it. It's a frosty white shade that looks kind of milky white when applied. This works better over a darker shade gloss or lipstick. Has a slightly nutty/oil taste but I don't mind and feels a tad heavy on the lips which is a little annoying. This is also not very glossy at all, it's more like a lip balm. Would not buy this shade in the future but would try out other shades in EDM's gloss line.