September 2, 2014 | 1659 users online

Liquid - Biotherm - Matte Pur

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by bluemushroom

this is pretty good!. I like it enough to buy it again. natural coverage, not cakey and chalkey like. goes on natural , smooth and last for more than 8 hours.
I use it everyday with aqua radiance loose powder also by Biotherm. so far, this doesn't irritate my skin and the price is also not too bad. recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by meri86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in #120 and it's a perfect match. I've got oily skin and large pores and this foundation covers them without a masky feel. I would say it's medium coverage, it's not heavy and it's easy to apply. The finish is matte but natural...it doesn't look cakey nor chalky.
The only con with this is the oil control, not bad , but not HG for me :( , because I've got very oily skin.
I've used this for a year now, but when I finish the tube I've got I'll continue my search of HG foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupmiche

I bought this from Shoppers last week in 115 and have been really impressed so far! It goes on very smoothly, and really does make your face look flawless. I haven't had any break outs after using this foundation, and it stays matte for the entire day for me! After applying this, I set with Laura Mercier smooth focus powder which is an extra help for controlling oil. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with normal/oily skin who are looking for medium coverage!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by geroithe

had this product for a week now, and it is simply one of the best liquid foundations i have ever used. it gives an almost full coverage while remaining extremely lightweight. blends very well with my mac studiofix concealer. i do dust some loose powder to set the foundation, and as promised, my face stayed matt throughout the day, safe for a little shine on my t-zone. but hey, that does give a little dewy effect doesn't it :) overall i am very pleased with the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by fiendwatch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is perfect if you have acne. since i've started using it i've had barely any pimples, and the ones i did have were nothing major.
as for staying matte...not so much, i had to use a powder on top and some touch ups through out the day. but honestly, what foundation is so perfect you never have to blot or use powder after wearing it all day long? the colours are pretty yellow unfortunately, but i'd just suggest getting a powder thats the right colour and you'll be good.
the squeeze bottle packaging is ok for no mess...just kind of ugly. no BD
its kind of pricey at $30...but i like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Gemma_Louise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is great for my skin, so I was sooo disappointed when I went to buy some recently and was told that Biotherm are discontinuing all their foundations and focusing on their skincare line. Aaargh! It provides medium matte coverage and shade 120 matches my skin really well. Does not make my skin oilier and does not break me out. I still have one of these, but doesn't look like I'll be able to buy more....looks like the search for a good foundation will be back on....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sulci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought 115, which I believe is the lightest colour. I tried it at a local Shoppers DM and it looked fine, however it is actually horrendously yellow for my skin tone. Really really terribly yellow.
Also I wasn't overly impressed with the Matte-ing because by lunch my face still looks oily.
I think it's way too expensive for the mediocre product that you get, and I also dislike the tube (i prefer pumps) because it tends to get all dirty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin, and found this to be a pretty good foundation. Provides medium coverage, blendable, but almost a bit too matte (settles into pores) and difficult to blend -will try a foundation primer underneath and update this review.

EDIT:Original product formula has been altered. I find that the new version doesn't work as well as the original :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Biotherm released this new foundation earlier this year. It replaces Sense Matte. The size is 40mL so it is bigger than normal foundations (30mL). The product promises 10 hrs matte complexion, invisible pores and clear complexion. I have to say it more than delivers! It is a really good foundation, and the price point helps too!