November 26, 2014 | 1151 users online

Hair Treatments - Kevin Murphy - Staying.Alive

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Ammmis

My hair is wavy and can be hard to control because it has a tendency to be either dry or too smooth with no definition to my waves because it is just unmanageble.
I am not into styling products because i want my hair to be in the best state naturally. I have colored my hair before and treated it with random products that did more damage and contained silicones which weigh the hair down and makes it even more dry.

This product doesnt contain silicone and wont weigh your hair down no matter how much you spray in.

The first time i used it i tried it on dry hair. I didn't see much of an improvment but i tried it again on damp hair.
I have had a good hair day for 3 days now! It gives my hair volume and makes it appear full and with a slight healty shine to it, not in an oily way. My wavy hair looks smoothted out and the waves are tamed and manageble. It is true that you can go ahead and spray as much as you like. I gave it a spritz 2-3 times during the day to refresh my hair on dry hair and it didn't weigh it down. I used a tiny bit of Hair Resort from Kevin murphy with the leave-in-spray because i was exited to try both products out. It turned out that the two works great together!

I give "staying alive" full points because my hair looks great days after i used it. I just wake up and my hair is still the same way.
Keep in mind if you are looking for super soft and silky hair I dont think this will do. But it is great for volume and managing the hair while giving an appealing and healthy shine. The only ting i dont love is the smell. It smells like herbs, basil or like forrest. I dont understand the smell. But anyways. I highly recommend this if you have the same type of hair as me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by sehartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so it's a leave in conditioner, heat guard and hair strengthener/vitamin spray.bottle feels sturdy nice size to pop in a handbag or travel with.smells lovely on application kinda slightly herby (like most of the products in kevins range) smell doesn't linger for long and it's not overpowering.a fine mist spray, easy to apply.feels nice and light on the hair my hairs fairly thick so I'm glad it wasn't a heavy product.my hair doesn't feel sticky or claggy.I thought it might be a sort of hairspray consistency or a more oily conditioner consistency but it's not! It would be great for fine hair.I will be buying this again when it runs out.