August 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Cellulite Shield Advanced Body Moisturizer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by cacti

It smells really great and helped fade my bright red stretch marks. And it definitely tightens skin. If you stop using it, your skin will go back to pretty much how it was before, though. But it's really cheap, so it's definitely worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for thw winter time when I don't wanna use a cellulite cold cream so I thought i would give this a try. It's OK. The texture reminds me of a hair conditioner!!! It's tooooo thick, it doesn't absorbs really well, it does leave a waxy feel on the skin. But i just use it so by the time it's spring/summer i will be done with it.
I don't see any difference in my cellulite, but that's probably because i should be working out more and drinking more water. Lotions can't do miracles!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ocems931

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this lotion year-round. I apply it in the morning and evening and after one week noticed my cellulite was drastically reduced. It has a light scent and won't overpower your body lotion or perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by mystryder

i really didn't see any diminished cellulite. but as an inexpensive, light, citrusy lotion, it works. it leaves a slicker finish than St Ives' Skin Firming lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by painforbeauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG...this is being discontinued due to "low demand". I cannot believe that I finally find the HG for cellulite....and it's gone!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The reason it has a 3 rating opposed to 1 is simply that the smell is quite nice.

I figured prevention is key! I did'nt have any cellulite when i purchased this.
However now i do have a little on my thighs and bum and walk regularly for over an hour.... Sooo... Personally, I'm convinced this product actually gave me cellulite. Not cool St.Ives.... NOT cool...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

This actually helps my cellulite a very small amount (which may also just be from the process of rubbing/massaging it in). I do like the smell, and it does a good job of moisturizing. It is also cheap. Avons cellulite product is better, but much more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim because I have cellulite on my tummy which doesn't look pretty when i go to the beach. After weeks of using this my cellulite completely goes away but I still use it to prevent cellulite from appearing. It is also a great body lotion and smells so nice.You get a lot of product that could last you for a whole year too.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by shannon777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am 5'8" 130 lbs age 39. I didn't have real bad cellulite to start with but was dimply above my elbows on the inside of my arms. After using this product for 1 week I could notice a definite improvement. The next week I got sunburned. I itched for a week but thought it was the sunburn healing. The next weekend after I thought my sunburn was gone I was in the sun again with this lotion on my upper arms and shoulders and hips. After an hour in the sun I had blisters on my shoulders, the skin peeled off of my shoulders where my bra straps sat and my hips and arms itched like crazy! I will not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 3:15:00 AM More reviews by echmae

I purchased this lotion after reading the somewhat positive reviews (although it seems none of the cellulite lotions on this site have stellar reviews). Like others have mentioned, it is very inexpensive, about 4 or 5 dollars. It was kind of hard to find, but stores I have seen it at are Fred Meyer, QFC, and Walmart. It is a nice lotion, moisturizing and has a nice citrus smell. It says it will reduce the appearance of cellulite in 2 weeks. I have been using it for a couple of months now, and although I want to say I've seen results I can't really say that I have. I believe it's true that the only things that can help reduce cellulite are proper diet and exercise, and unfortunately even that produces only minimal results. If it's any consolation to women reading this, I read somewhere that 90 some percent of women have cellulite. So, until we find our miracle cure, let's embrace our god-given flaws. I would repurchase this item because it's nice even as a regular moisturizer, and I can always pretend it's reducing my cellulite :)