August 30, 2014 | 1823 users online

Other - Avon - Professional Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, it works really well!
The curl usually stays for the whole day.
The only thing I don't like is how it sometimes pinches my eyes. It must be the manufactoring of parts that don't fit perfectly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2004 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Yakkoooew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing the *plastic* eyelash curler that Avon makes here; I think it was clear or light blue in color. This curler features a retractable eyelash/brow comb within the handle, and it may have included a replacement pad (I shoulda saved it if it did!). I got this item for free with purchases from Avon, so I tried it instead of my purple plastic Sally Hanson one. What a JOKE!!! I used it for the first time on my left eye, and it did a decent job of curling, although I had to apply a lot of pressure to get results. I moved on to my right eye, pressed down, and-- SNAP!!! The stupid cheapo plastic pressing mechanism BROKE, leaving the metal spring (why did this have a spring, anyway??) flopping around inside the curler. I just laughed at the cheap quality of this, and threw it right in the wastebasket. I didn't even bother to ask my rep for a new one. If you get the curler free from Avon, fine; otherwise, don't bother to spend even $2.99 on this curler. Go drugstore, or better yet-- splurge and go high-end (see my review for MAC Full Eyelash Curler)... you won't regret it :o) Take it from someone who resisted expensive curlers for years and is now kicking herself :o)