E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 4/7/2015 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in St Lucia. I'm going to order the matte combo in my next ELF haul. The St. Lucia blush doesn't show well on my skin. The contouring powder has some small sparkles in it though, so I want to get the matte shade for contouring.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have this in the popular St. Lucia. I really like the colour of the blush, which reminds me somewhat of Nars Deep Throat. It's a pretty good product for the price, but I find that its staying power isn't very long. I don't use the bronzer at all, because it's just straight up too dark (and this is the lightest of the bronzers in these sets). Overall a decent product, but would be better off buying one of the elf studio blush singles.

on 2/25/2015 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to give contouring a try but the pigments are just much too dark for my skin, no matter how little I use or how much I blend, it is just too dark.

on 2/25/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wish I could love these, but I just kinda like them. I find myself reaching for the $3 single blushes instead. The main reason being that I don't want glitter on my face. Both the blush and the bronzer have so much sparkle that I look ridiculous. Once the color fades, I'm left with just the sparkle. No thank you. And seriously, no bronzer, or contour if you want to use it that way, should ever have glitter in it. I'm trying to look like me, but better, not like I'm 19 going out to a club for the night.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

love the color of the contour powder, the blush not so much. But still four lippies for the price

on 2/6/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product does nothing for my skin and maybe it is because of the color of the actual contour and bronzer is not my shade. I purchased this product because I thought I can of use it as a touch up powder for my face and highlight. It doesn't show up on my skin very well and it fades very quickly this product is just not for me I am not dissing this particular product I just know I wouldn't purchase it again because of lack of color payoff.

on 2/5/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price and the packaging is very nice as well. The bronzer is a very nice color. It looks a little to dark for my skin but with some blending and setting powder it looks great. I'm disappointed in the blush though. It hardy gets on the brush, even if I brush on it really hard. It hardly showed up on my skin and by the time I got enough product on there most of my foundation came off because of all the blending I had to do. I would buy this again for the bronzer, but I'm a little upset about the blush.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was really excited to try this out after hearing so many good things about it and how it compared to NARS orgasm laguna/orgasm duo. I've used it once and straight away didnt like the look of it. It was very shimmery on my skin. The bronzer looked muddy like a rubbed dirt on the sides of my face... The blush color was quite nice, like a peachy/pink color, but didnt last long and looked streaky. Good thing about this is the packaging. Love the sleek compact and the big sized mirror.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I recently got this in St.Lucia for my birthday and it is my favorite thing in my makeup box! I have the most awkward skin tone ever (an weird pale olive w/yellow undertones, thanks winter.) and this has been the first pink that actually looks good on me. The bronzer is just the right shade for any kind of contouring and both the blush and bronzer will look even better in the summer! I will definitely be buying this again. Great pigment, great quality, with a low price.

on 2/1/2015 12:21:00 PM

$3 dupe for Nars Orgasm/Laguna. Although the blush here is more of a dupe for Nars Deep Throat (peachy pink with more pink), and the bronzer a tad darker than Laguna. Both products have shimmer in them. Very practical palette with a huge mirror. I took this travelling so many times, and loved it's super sturdy compact. I have to admit that the blush/bronzer are on the powdery side of things, and they do rub off fairly easily (which is not a concern for my Nars Orgasm/Laguna). However, for what you pay, this stuff is the bomb!

I don't use an all over bronzer, so the dark shade doesn't bother me, it's perfect for contouring applied with a light hand. The blush is beautiful to wear everyday, and is also super pigmented. I have a backup already and will continue to purchase when I run out!

Popular Blush Products