July 23, 2014 | 2106 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this bronzer! (I also own the nars laguna bronzer which ran me $38 when this one ran me $3! And it's way better!) Although, I wish they sold the blush/bronzer desperately because I don't like the blush (has way too much glitter in it).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product for the price. I own the NARS laguna and orgasm powders and I really like this elf bronzer for my olive skin. This bronzer is powdery when first picked up from the pan, but it doesn't appear powdery or chalky once applied to the skin. This bronzer is also more pigmented than laguna for darker skintones. Also it's blendable so it can go on lighter. The blush is okay, but not that amazing, it's too light for olive to dark skintones. The star of this product is the bronzer as it's hard to find a good bronzer if you're olive toned.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I bought this after wanting the Nars bronzer and highlighter duo but didn't want to spend the ridiculous amount of money. I'm not impressed but what do you expect for a $3 product?! The bronzer went on muddy and didn't blend well and the blush was ok. It didn't last long on my face at all. A few hours later the blush was almost gone and the bronzer looked like a streak of dirt on my face. I will not repurchase this again. This would be a ok product for a teenager or someone playing with makeup but not for me. It wasn't worth the $3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I'm not the type of person who researches drugstore products. Because they're always cheap. I like or hate them. I bought this because I was over at a friends house and I have used the Nars (orgasm/Laguna) blush and bronzer and wasn't obsessed with it but it was a good on the go type of thing. Once I ran out of this, my friend showed me the elf dupe for the Nars one and I absolutely love this product, ALOT better than the Nars. It's cheap, the packaging is durable and looks very professional and I bring it everywhere. I have always loved elf and this is the reason why I love it, because of products like this: they are amazing dupes for higher end products, cheap, and they're AMAZING. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by bluestocking307

I had high hopes for this product, but it just didn't work out for me. The colors are lovely and the bronzer is blendable and creates a great contour, but it just has abysmal staying power. I applied the blush and bronzer before work at around 6am, and by 9am it was completely gone without a trace. I work a desk job, so sweat is not an issue, and I had applied it over my foundation and powder. I really wanted to like this because you can't beat $3 for a blush and bronzer, but if it's not going to stay on my face for longer than two hours then what's the point?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

Pretty great for so cheap and looks better than most high end, expensive versions. Sometimes looks like dirt, other times looks good - depending on my skin day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

How could anyone not love this? It's dirt cheap, has great pigmentation (seriously guys, one swipe is all I need) and has a VELVETY smooth texture!
This was a blind buy, I had seriously not seen all the rave before I saw it at the store. I own the Antigua combination (I love how they are all named after US Virgin Islands located in the Caribbean). The pink blush is nice and compliments my yellow under toned skin nicely; the bronzer doesn't look like dirt once applied and has a nice golden tone to it.
For the price I was expecting a chalky dusty non colorful product but boy was I wrong!
This also came with a tiny kabuki brush that I absolutely LOVE! It's super soft and surprisingly works the product nicely into my skin (it doesn't shed either). Three good products for under $3 ! What a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome! I've never tried NARS so I don't know how well it is for a dupe. The colours are pigmented, last all day and look amazing. For the price this is a steal an I will defs repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by SocialBeach

Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by senseiashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was scared to buy this product at first because I thought that the blush wouldn't be pigmented enough for my tan skin, but after hearing all the good things about it and seeing that it was only $3, I bought it in St. Lucia. So glad I decided to do it!

I tried it out as soon as I got home. The blush is so gorgeous and is actually very pigmented! I had to put on a little, tiny bit more than I usually do with my other blush since I'm a bit darker, but that's not a problem at all. It's so natural and I can easily build up. Does not make me look like I got slapped in the face at all. The bronzer is great for contouring and isn't muddy or dirty looking at all. Also, there's little to no fall out when I use it. Best of all, it comes in this cute compact and has a nice sized mirror. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.