April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is a pretty good product, very easily comparable to Bobby Brown or NARS.

At 3 dollars its a good buy.

The packaging is cute and compact.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by joaniees

I bought this bronzer and blush duo recently in the color St. Lucia because Ive been looking for a new, inexpensive blush that goes well with my skintone and I've heard good reviews on this item. The color of both the blush and bronzer ended up being perfect for me and I loved how a little of the product goes a long way due to the high pigmentation. It has quite a bit of shimmer in it too, so not something to buy if you want a matte look. There can be a lot of fall out left in the pan if you swirl the product too hard with a brush, so be easy on it! What I realized though when I first used the product, and as the day progressed, the blush/bronzer became muddy-looking on my cheeks. I think since I have an oily skin-type, the oils melted the blush and made it look splotchy. If I lightly ran my finger across my cheek, it rubbed off the color completely. I was so sad that it hadn't worked out for me but at least it was only a couple of bucks. It probably looks best and has better staying power for those with drier skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

Such pretty colors and awesome staying power!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I like the blush well enough. The color suits my NC20 skin well. The texture is a little grainy which can be annoying. The bronzer is way to muddy for my skin tone and has gone completely unused. I would not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome!!!!!! I have St. Lucia; I so want to go find the other 2 colors immediately..... Idk abt the Nars dupe (never owned a Nars blush, duo, nor bronzer), but the St. Lucia is a lovely duo, both are sparkly, pretty & make such a good pair together. The 2 shades really compliment each other well. I will continue to repurchase, & elf rarely disappoints esp for the price c'mon 3 dollars?!! I wish that elf's containers held more product because I use them up quick (esp powder), but for the $$$ you can just buy 2 or 3 lol... I use my six dollar elf kabuki (95% of all my brush collection is elf brushes, I have a couple of their kabuki's omg don't get me started how awesome their brushes are esp the $6 kabuki!), I am a big elf user but I wish their stuff was carried at more stores. My Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy has a pretty well stocked elf display so I cannot resist getting something elf when I go there (lol cheap thrills!), Meijer has a lot of elf, & my kmart has a small elf display w a few things (very limited display no blushers or anything much worth mentioning except eyeshadow, I mean just very limited amount of items ughhh).....I wish i could find some elf lip colors to try, I abso hate ordering things online esp sight unseen. I will definitely pick up 2 or 3 St. Lucia (and/or the other 2 duos) when I see them, I need one just for my purse. These are perfection!! I am MAC NC15 fwiw, but I think any skin tone could pull off St. Lucia. Between WnW and elf, a lady shouldn't have to spend a fortune to look gawjus!! I have very oily, acnegenic skin that hasn't had any reaction to elf products, & the elf has good staying power/doesn't oxidize into some weird colors which is good! I think elf is cruelty free too as well which is a big bonus. :) :) :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by strangeandweird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colours of Turks & Caicos are really good for contouring. There was a lot of pigmentation and I was quite happy until I ended up with small bumps on my contour line. My rating would have been 5 stars if that hadn't happened.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Te blush is ok. A little oranger then I like my corals to be bit still wearable. The bronzer is really difficult to work with and has gold glitter in it. I prefer rimmell bronzer to this. Easier to apply and blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

I bought this on a whim at target after reading Rave reviews. I wasn't expecting much out of this product at all but I was so pleasantly surprised! I've owned NARS orgasm and Laguna. I don't think this is an exact dupe as I have read but it's a close second and for $3 do NOT waste your money on the NARS version. I find myself picking this out of make up bag more than I want to use my nars and Mac blushes or my dior bronzer. It's so pigmented but not overly shimmery or dirty looking (bronzer can do that to my fair skin if I'm not careful). I love this and would def repurchase. The only thing I'll say is the packaging is a little flimsy feeling and I am really gentle with it cause I worry It will break if I'm not careful, otherwise I'd give it 5 lippies instead of 4. love this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I got the E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer because I saw that sister used it and I wanted to get one of my own so I bought one for myself and I really like the color of the blush I usually go for a much lighter pink colors but the color is really good and the bronzer is good to but Im still learning how to contour my face but over all I like :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ggarlejo480

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also have this in St. Lucia. I use this product everyday! The blush compliments my skin so well, and the bronzer is great for contouring. The only con is that it lacks in staying power, particularly the blush. However, I've never tried using a primer underneath. I just put it over my tinted moisturizer. But for $3 I'd definitely repurchase!