April 17, 2014 | 1492 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I like the natural definition this mascara gives. I can use it on lazy days when all I want is some mascara to make my eyes pop more. It does not smudge, and is very easy to remove.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really works for me as an everyday mascara. It darkens my lashes and makes them look a tiny bit longer. Best of all, the smudging is minimal! And it is CHEAP! However, I wouldn't use it for a special occasion because it doesn't add volume at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love elf, but this was not a good product. It dried out and clumped pretty fast, and clumps and dries weird on the lashes. It doesnt lengthen or give volume to your lashes at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Eh, just hated it. Flakes, no lasting power, kills curls, doesn't go on smooth, packaging was okay, color was dark and it never set.

Not a worthy choice in E.L.F. or other lower-cost cosmetics. NYX, essence and Wet n Wild make better choices.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I'm not averse to 'wetter' formulations of mascara, but this seemed little more than black-coloured water. Zero volume, zero length. Too much of an au naturel look with one coat, but clumpy and unworkable when extra coats are added. Also, I found the applicator hard and uncomfortable when trying to work product into the lash roots, and the inevitable smudges on my lids that followed weren't the easiest to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Mosmakeuplover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This great for everyday at school for a natural look, but if you want dramatic, look elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by krissay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hmm, wanted to love this because I love ELF... but this just doesn't do it for me. It lengthens decently enough, but adds zero volume/thickness to my lashes. It's also a very watery mascara. Maybe I got a bad batch? If you want a very cheap mascara that adds an okay amount of length and doesn't clump, this is decent. Not amazing, not horrible..

PROS:
Lengthens
Stays put, doesn't smear
Not clumpy

CONS:
No volume/thickening (big problem for me)
Watery

Personally wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Ashjasgreen

I bought this because elf does have a few good products like brushes and primer but this wasn't one of them. You definitely get what you pay for with this. This is something a parent would buy a child when they first want to wear makeup. That's what it reminded me of... Play makeup. All it did was make my lashes black and clumpy. Also was also really hard to remove. 👎

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I seem to get in a mascara rut from time to time. I find one I like, I use it up, and then even if it's great, I want something new. This was the case that lead me to purchase this mascara. I found it at Target for $3 - no loss, but a great gain. I love this mascara. (Fleeting or not, I'll use this one up and quite possibly repurchase!) It's from the Studio line, so the packaging is basic, black, and kinda strange for a mascara, as the wand is short but it's attached to a much longer, squared off "handle." That's the only reason this mascara isn't a five-for-five. The handle is difficult to rotate, but otherwise, it'll do. The brush is one of the old-school spiral bristle wands that I enjoy. After applying, I get just enough length, just enough volume to not be a spider-lash looking thing. It gives a gorgeous light doll-lash look that's great for day-time but with a second coat, I'm ready for a smokey eye. Wear is nice, too, no flaking through the humidity, no running. I don't know how well it stands up to water, but sweat and smoke are no match. I plan on enjoying the rest of the mascara and buying it again (lest I fall into another rut, hopefully not!) For the price, it's a killer mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by KarlaMillan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really really dislike this mascara..
I left my eyelashes very clumping and thick (not in a good way)
&& it was very hard to remove..
Wont be buying this again