April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cRod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Concealer is watery. Dries quickly and evenly. Minimum coverage. illuminates under eyes subtly. Does not crease. Lasts all day. Highlighter does not blend well. It looks chalky and cheap. Will not be buying this item again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Juliabuszac

This product is pretty lame. The highlighter SUCKS. Both sides are very oily and doesnt give great coverage, my undereyes are a bit covered, just not for too long. Love elf, but hate this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by shaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just bought this yesterday because there was a display of e.l.f. cosmetics on sale and this was one of the highly reviewed e.l.f. products on MUA. i like how it is more liquid than my ZA concealer so it conceals my fine lines better. i had my doubts at first about its staying power, but it lasted me throughout the entire day without having to touch up. it doesnt cake up nor make my skin look dry like other concealers ive tried before. the highlighter is just right - not too striking, but subtly makes my eyes look brighter and more alive. i think this stick may run out fast for me, but will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

This product is not good quality but what do you expect for $3? The highlighter is too white. And concealer has absolutely no coverage and is too watery. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this concealer works really nicely. I have tan skin and I thought the shade I got was gonna be too light on me, but it ended up brightening up my undereyes pretty well! I would suggest getting a shade lighter than your skin color for the best results. It lasts for hours, doesn't crease, and it's super cheap. It is probably gonna be a hit or miss product for most but it's worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sdalbey

This is the most amazing concealer I've ever gotten. I have very VERY bad under eye circles that have a tendency to get very dry. All the concealers I've tried, including the Maybelline Fit Me,have all covered them but creased and caked very badly. This product, on the other hand, covers most if not all of my dark circles, and looks 100% natural. I don't use the highlighter though, since it tends to make my face very sparkly, which I don't like. That makes it a bit annoying, since the part I use only takes up half the product, and I'm constantly having to repurchase. But the concealer is amazing, and for 3$, it's one of the best products in my makeup drawer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible product. The concealer covers nothing. And the highlighter highlights nothing. It's basically like putting water on your face. No benefits at all. Good part is it's only $3 so at least it didn't break the bank. I'm giving up on ELF cosmetics. I tried an eyshadow product also and again, nothing... no pigment, no anything. It's truly a shame because I do like ELF makeup brushes. But as for the makeup, major miss. So, in the garbage this goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by CamillesNails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap, doesn't really do anything special.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer, the price is amazing lol $3 but the important part ..it works. Hides pigmentation and under eye circles, the highlighter is nice as well and adds a glow effect to eyes, just lightly dab highlighter under eyes and instantly brightens :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mmarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had an allergic reaction this concealer. I don't have sensitive skin or have ever had a reaction to any other makeup product before. Threw it away