November 24, 2014 | 2043 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i obviously, am a very loyal e.l.f fan lol I own a ton of products from them but this didn't really cut it for me. don't get me wrong I do like it for my tinted moistuizer days but not on a daily basis the concealer is sheer and the highligh is decent but not my favorite but is pretty. overall this is okay for me, espcially for 3.00 its good but I like my medium coverage concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product everyday! I have pretty harsh dark circles (going to sleep at 3am has its drawbacks), and this concealer somehow manages to cover almost all of it up. It does come out a bit thin, but by the time you blend it into your skin it does thicken up and looks natural. The highlight side is just too much to place underneath your eye though. It makes it too shimmery and does not look natural. Instead, I use it at the corner of my eyes to make them look rejuvenated. It also works amazing as a highlight below the brow line.

My real pet peeve with this product is the packaging. The highlight side is just fine. It's the concealer side that has the problem. Every time I open it concealer has been lifted out along with the brush and seeps down the side. Then when I close it, i'm left with concealer squeezing through the cracks. I have to wipe it down before putting it away every single time I use it. I am losing a lot of product that way!

I would recommend this product, however. It works, and the price is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am close to finishing my first tube of this Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter and I will definitely repurchase it.
I do admit that the concealer is quite light and not super pigmented, but that is exactly what I need for my under-eyes. Anything thicker would be too heavy, at least that's the case for me. I have several other concealers that I use for other parts of my face, but e.l.f. concealer is the only one liquid enough to smoothly cover the delicate skin under my eyes. It definitely helps to hide dark circles and small imperfections without feeling cakey and heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't use the concealer part because the color is a tad off, but I love the highlight under my cheekbones the create a pretty effect. Staying power is not horrible but not great either. I like the wand applicator, it keeps my fingers cleaner than some other squeeze tubes you would normally get in a highlighter. Very pigmented, does its job well. Its an OK product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by christinandjays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently started to use I thought it came off as white, a light glow on cheek bone, I haven't used the concealer yet but heck for a dollar what do you expect..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by FETUS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The highlighter is pure shimmer, great for Halloween or the strip club! The concealer is sheer and very, very minimal coverage- won't hide a pimple and it will crease into your wrinkles, so what is it good for? Nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cmykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just want to say I'm very impressed with elf's recent products. I saw a setup in Walmart with a bunch of very appealing products for unbeatable prices. It seems too good to be true. But this is one of the best things I own. I actually use the highlighter more than anything under my brows and on my cheekbones. It really makes my face look brighter and more alive! It's my go to product for a rushed morning. And on top of foundation it really gives my face a polished look. It might be too light for darker skin tones though, as I am very pale and it does go on a bit white-ish. The concealer isn't the best I've ever used, but for a 2-for-1 it's pretty appealing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Chubilovesyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Work great for me, does not break me out and makes my eyes all pretty haha ^^ recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Teah88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this concealer. I find most are too thick and cakey - this one is very light weight and the perfect color for my skin. I put on a couple of layers and it's the perfect amount of coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Not bad.
light weight light- med coverage concealer. I actually like the highlighter side. I use it on my brow bone. I have no issues with it being too white, or too sheer, it leaves just enough color.
I would not expect to use it on my cheeks or anywhere else maybe the inner tear duct but do not expect it to do the same thing as a white shadow would.
I would repurchase if I could not find my typical concealer in stalk. Or to take with me for travel. I do find that I prefer more coverage for my dark circles but this is not a bad option for 3bucks.