December 18, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by angie2015

its pretty good for a undereye concealer but not the best i do have to mix with the HD lifting concelear and the highlighter that comes with the product so it can have great coverage but overall you can't expect a $3 makeup product to work as well as the more expansive brands. for the price it is good and more than likely I will purchase it again with the HD lifting concelear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by tiana89

My under eyes are so dark they make me look like I've been punched in the face. This completely conceals any trace of that darkness! I have olive skin and use medium glow.

Pros:
-cheap!
-no creasing
-no cakey look
-long lasting, doesnt fade throughout the day
-looks natural and not as though you are wearing concealer
-easy to blend (i use a brush and tap it on to blend it to prevent wrinkles)

I have tried so many products, drugstore to sephora, and this is the BEST under eye concealer yet. I won't go back to anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by MirandaMMK

Does what it says love it nothing bad to say about it 😊

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

There is two sides to this product, the first is the "concealer" part and the other side a highlighter. The concealer end of the product DOES NOT conceal so if your looking for a product that conceals and gives coverage this is not it. I used it on top of concealer as a brightener and it was amazing it isn't to light and isn't to dark. I used this side up first because it really did a good job on brightening my under eyes. The highlighter end was also good. I am still working on finishing it but it is a good product. It is white with a sheen. It does have little particles of shimmer but you can't see it unless your outside and it looks really good. Overall for $3 it is definitely something you should check out and see if it works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by bujiyama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! I use the under eye concealer every day. It's my go-to for dark circles and puffiness. I've tried lots of different products and like Maybelline Fit Me and Revlon Colorstay concealers, but this e.l.f. product is my absolute favorite. I have light olive skin and use the lightest color. It has the right peachy tone to cover dark circles (and I can get bad ones) and blends really well. The super-low price for a high quality product is also a big bonus.

The highlighter is really nice too and blends in easily without looking fake. You can build both concealer and highlighter for more dramatic looks, but a tiny bit of either goes a long way. I hope they never discontinue this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Okiidoke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm only reviewing the concealer side since I don't use the highlighter. Overall I'm super impressed, I have this in the lightest shade because I'm extremely fair skinned and it's hard for me to find a good under eye concealer that doesn't look cakey when it dries. This is watery enough that it covers my heavy circles and illuminates my eyes and cheeks beautifully, and I always look and feel more refreshed and awake after using it. I also put it on my eyelid to prime my eyes for eyeshadow and it seems to work just as well as any primer I have ever used. I will definitely buy again and again... For 3 dollars how can you complain???

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i obviously, am a very loyal e.l.f fan lol I own a ton of products from them but this didn't really cut it for me. don't get me wrong I do like it for my tinted moistuizer days but not on a daily basis the concealer is sheer and the highligh is decent but not my favorite but is pretty. overall this is okay for me, espcially for 3.00 its good but I like my medium coverage concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product everyday! I have pretty harsh dark circles (going to sleep at 3am has its drawbacks), and this concealer somehow manages to cover almost all of it up. It does come out a bit thin, but by the time you blend it into your skin it does thicken up and looks natural. The highlight side is just too much to place underneath your eye though. It makes it too shimmery and does not look natural. Instead, I use it at the corner of my eyes to make them look rejuvenated. It also works amazing as a highlight below the brow line.

My real pet peeve with this product is the packaging. The highlight side is just fine. It's the concealer side that has the problem. Every time I open it concealer has been lifted out along with the brush and seeps down the side. Then when I close it, i'm left with concealer squeezing through the cracks. I have to wipe it down before putting it away every single time I use it. I am losing a lot of product that way!

I would recommend this product, however. It works, and the price is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am close to finishing my first tube of this Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter and I will definitely repurchase it.
I do admit that the concealer is quite light and not super pigmented, but that is exactly what I need for my under-eyes. Anything thicker would be too heavy, at least that's the case for me. I have several other concealers that I use for other parts of my face, but e.l.f. concealer is the only one liquid enough to smoothly cover the delicate skin under my eyes. It definitely helps to hide dark circles and small imperfections without feeling cakey and heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't use the concealer part because the color is a tad off, but I love the highlight under my cheekbones the create a pretty effect. Staying power is not horrible but not great either. I like the wand applicator, it keeps my fingers cleaner than some other squeeze tubes you would normally get in a highlighter. Very pigmented, does its job well. Its an OK product for me.