Lancome color fever lip gloss rose classique

on 1/25/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sadly I have to disagree with the reviewer below; this lip gloss is the STICKIEST lip gloss I have ever tried in my life.. I also bought this in TJMaxx. The color is very nice, but it's so sticky that whenever I put it on, I feel like my lips become a magnet to dust... which I don't want. I mean who would ever want dusty lips? The only thing that attracts me to this is the packaging..it's beautiful, but I can't handle the stickiness of this lip gloss.

on 11/14/2008 11:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

OMG! I just purchased this at a TJ Maxx for $7.99!!!! After trying this, I would definitely purchase more. This gloss smells slightly of roses, although not OTT. The gloss is not sticky at all! It does not seem to feather. It has a very nice shine. The applicator is very different, it is like a spongy texture, not the typical doe foot or brush applicator. This applicator applies enough gloss in just one dip.

This color has a little shimmer in it and looks very pink with a light touch of purple pearl. The color looks OTT in the tube, but applies to a nice tiffany stained glass rosy pink. This finish sort of reminds me of some of the Stila lipglazes, like strawberry. I think this would be nice to layer over lipstick. I love the texture of the gloss and the slight touch of color this provides on it's own. It feels very hydrating.

I am definitely opened to trying more colors. This is one of the best textured glosses I have ever used! I think I just found my HG lipgloss! Who knew it would be Lancome!