December 21, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lotions/ Creams - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bathina Sandal Scandal [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by fashionis4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't remember why I purchased this expensive product. I think it was because the name was so cute. It was a decent product, but it definitely didn't blow me away. It's ok, but I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Sour

I love massaging this stuff on my feet and slipping on the booties :p It really is a pedicure in a jar. I heard its going to be discontinued but Iím not sure, either way Iím going to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2008 9:14:00 AM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the only footcream ill ever use!
the exfoliating effects of this wonder creamis astonishing.
i swear,it looks like you have had serious cuticle work and pedicure at a salon.this stuff contains powerful AHAs that really dissolve any unwanted bits of extra skin.
even a couple of hours with the little booties or any pair of cotton socks is enough,
however,be warned ladies....do not use this if you have any cuts on your feet of it will sting!
i hope benefi never discontinue this great hard working product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2007 3:22:00 AM More reviews by jesspanka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So pointless. Seriously, get some Vaseline and massage it over your feet, then put some old socks on and wear them all night. Exact same result - lovely soft feet. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 6:43:00 AM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift from my other half purely because he knew I would love the cute packaging - which I certainly did, though I would never pay this much for something for my feet.
I like the smell and find that it does soften and smooth my feet, but like many other reviewers it does nothing at all for hard patches of skin and they just have to be pumiced. I also find the socks hot at night but I have persevered with this and have got softer, better looking feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2007 7:54:00 AM More reviews by sushilisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

IT WORKS!! it softens my feet, makes them soooo soft and dewy, i wish the same thing would work on my face and make it that dewy too!! I realize some people don't like the smell but I think it's absolutely tolerable. Slather it on and wear some warm and thick socks over night, its important not to take off the sock ALL NIGHT to work well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this because it was free (I won it) and my feet are rough and because I can't smell it when the socks are on. The scent, like all Bathina products is horrible - like a grandma, only plasticky. I think it's making my feet softer, but so would any lotion. This isn't something I would ever buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by knharde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to hate this product, because its so expensive and it has a weird smell. But bottom line is that it works pretty well. I have to use it several days in a row, and slather on generous amounts, to see good results. I love the packaging (it comes with cute little booties) and even though I hate the price I'm sure I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2005 5:53:00 AM More reviews by schiehallion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this to be really effective. My feet were awful - really dry with cracked, hard skin on the heels and big toes.

Four applications of this and they're presentable - the skin is much smoother, the hard skin and cracks have gone. Mind you, I used quite a lot - you need to slather it on to get the full effect.

The smell is OK - a bit medicine-ey but quite nice. The texture is nice - but it's not moisturising. The cream is there to dissolve manky skin, not moisturise, so I follow it up with a moisturising lotion.

It is expensive, though - £27.50! Eeep! Still, cheaper than a pedicure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by serobins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At 10% AHA, this stuff will dissolve your foot callouses right off, but you will pay a high price. Not only is this stuff as expensive as all get out, but wearing socks to bed makes me crazy. Also, the AHA started to irritate my sensitive skin after a while. Still Benefit has turned me on to the idea of AHA foot cream. When this is gone, I plan to run out and buy a drugstore brand for a quarter the price. It maybe won't smell as nice, but hey - I can spend the extra money on a nice scented candle.