April 24, 2014 | 1022 users online

Blush - MAC - Devil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This red/orange blush is amazing. It's soft, crazy pigmented, blendable, and lasts most of a long work day. On me, it's an orangey coral shade. Most corals turn pink on me and I prefer the orangey corals. I see a small amount of glitter in the pan, but none on my face. I'm very fair, NC15, and I have to use just the smallest dusting of it so it will last for ever. I barely tap my 116 brush on to the blush and dab it on my cheeks, and keep doing until I get the right intensity. I'm afraid to do it any faster because it's so easy to over do, but the color is so worth it the time it takes to build it up. It's gorgeous. I think my Tarte Tipsy blush just got replaced.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by stara69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this colour!!! I generally wear it as an eyeshadow when doing sunset looks...it wears forever and gives me the vibrant orange-red i was looking for. Works well as a blush too, as long as I use a light hand on my NC 25/30 complection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by GoatGoatEtc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Must say before anything else: virtually any in your face blush, e/s, and l/s is WOC friendly. Feel blessed to be pigmentedly gifted lol!
Soooo WOC friendly!
Your cheeks will be on fire!
I traveled three hours to a PRO store to see this beauty in person!
It's medium-light orange and is pigmented as hell!
"A little dab will do ya!"
If you go at this like your neutral HM blushes you'll end up looking like an 80s whore! Lol
This will wear for hours!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by janettapo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do believe that everybody can get devil to work for them. I am paler than nc15 and i can get it to work. I just need to use a really light hand and blended in very well. It did take a long time for me to realise that this is actually a lovely blush. It's perfect for that I just got in from the cold look. I don't really suit very orangey blushes yet this one is perfectly fine. It looks more red really. It looks lovely with a pale shimmery highlight on top of it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I cant say enough good things about this blush. Im NW 50 and it gives me like this natural glow like none other. I love that its matte. I never would of bought something like this, but after I saw a review by songbirddiva4life on youtube, I just had to get it. I love love love this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by hoshiakari

While it's a lovely color, I don't like how it looks on my NC35 skin. I thought that tapping off the excess would work along with a light hand that it would look pretty on me, but no dice. It's just not my cup of tea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely ADORE this blush!! I am an absolute blush fiend and this is one of my favorites. You have to be very careful with this, because you can have CLOWN cheeks!!! It is a beautiful shade of orange/coral. I am a sucker for orange blush!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Fabfame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful blush for dark skinned ladies. I am NW45/NC50 with oily skin and this lasts all day on me! You do have to apply with caution as the colour is very intense and you can end up with clown cheeks with just one swipe. This similar to NARS Exhibit A (which I also own) but Devil is more orange and Exhibit A has more red in it. Devil also has a very fine shimmer but it does not show when you apply it to your cheeks. This applies smoother than Exhibit A in my opinion. If you are trying to decide between the two, I recommend Devil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I've bought this twice...I LOVE the color that much! Use it almost daily and here's the thing with anything pigmented ...you need to have a light hand no matter what skin-tone you have. This way you can control the look you achieve overall. I say give this a shot, especially now when Viva Glam Cyndi is out...perfect duo IMO!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ohsoglam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ladies!!! Don't let the look of this blush in the pan intimidate you!!! It's a gorgeous shade on the skin. I'm an NW50 (deep dark/AA with cool undertones) for reference and this shade looks amazing on! It's a great summer blush (I'll wear it year round though, because I don't follow those rules). It warms the cheeks and gives you a really nice inner glow. I would definitely purchase again, and again!