July 28, 2014 | 2081 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - Body by Victoria Demi Bra

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Generally I don't really like shopping at VS; I think the girls have the opinion that they will definitely sell you a bra and know what is best for you. That being said, I love the Body by Victoria line. I have been searching for a bra that fits me well after nursing and major weight loss (lots of sagging :). I also have one side larger than the other, and this bra conforms very well to both sides--no dimpling on the smaller side. It's not a pushup bra, but very supportive and the most comfortable one I've tried; it's snug, which I love. I also love the shape it gives me--not pointy, but round and centered. The cups are somewhat padded and thick enough to prevent show-through. They are expensive, but there are usually sales and coupons available. I recommend hand washing and line drying for the longest life span.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by melissamo878

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Body by Victoria range is a perfect fit for me. I have the demi-racerback, and unlined full coverage styles and wear a 38B. They are so incredibly soft and comfortable, I usually forget I'm even wearing a bra. They also stay completely anchored in place, so there isn't any tugging and fighting with it to keep it in a comfortable position. It just moves with you and stays put.

I also have some lopsided size issues that aren't all that dramatic, but frustrating when almost every other type of bra leaves some loose fabric on one side; so the memory foam material (even used in the unlined bra) really takes care of that problem. It also stays very cool and feels dry even when doing plenty of sweaty activities like hiking, & biking. My personal rating for it is 100% satisfaction; so now I've got 12 of them to have a full rotation to get the longest life out of them. The oldest one I've got, is about 2 years old, and still fits very well.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the one and only bra that fits me PERFECT!! Its very lightly padded (memory foam!!), NOT a push up, and has underwire.

I own 5 all in different patterns and colors and I wear them every day, Im a 36B with tear drop shaped boobies and these fit me perfectly while most other bras/brands leave an empty gap at the top. These bras conform to your shape and the fabric is soft and comfortable. These bras last forever too, no breaking or fraying or anything!

I will continue to buy and wear these.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

I own one of these and it is by far the most comfy bra I have ever owned. It is a bit pricey if not on sale but it's well worth the money if you want a well fitting comfy bra.