December 19, 2014 | 1013 users online

Deodorants - Nivea - Pearl & Beauty Deodorant Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by pretty1np1nk

the scent is lovely but thats really all that is good about it! leaves white marks and certainly isnt 48hr protection! personally i think there is no protection at all. it would be nice as a body spray as i do like the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Manitia

I like the smell of all nivea deodorands. They work for me. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by lolliepoppies

I like the smell of this deo

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Alasse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm quite a nivea fan, so I was excited when I received a can of this deodorant with my favorite magazine. After using up my regular nivea roll-on deo (pure & natural) I switched to this one. I've been using only this deodorant for the past week and did not have a great time with it. Although it kept any smells or sweating at bay, I'm not convinced this it a good product for me. I noticed one whitehead (clogged pore) after two days. Didn't shave for the whole week, but still saw several more small whiteheads appear. That can't be good... Secondly, I tend to errupt in coughing and sneezing everytime I spray this. Some mornings, I actually had difficulty catching my breath, even when leaving the bathroom! Thirdly, it sometimes comes out in a white powdery substance which covers everything except the bodyparts I wanted it to cover. So despite my love for nivea, this one has gone straight to the bin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by PandaPurr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nivea is one of my favourite beauty products (: When you smell it,it smells like baby powder mixed up with florals.It is quite powdery,but for me that makes it soothing!! Just brilliant, its nearly always on special (but re apply at least twice a day for best results) :D

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by charlpoploleh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Was very powdery, left white marks on my clothes if I wasn't careful and didn't give me much anti-perspirant protection. The smell was like baby powder and was strong and powdery and got stuck in my throat. I only bought this product because it was on a two for one sale, but even if there's a sale again, I'd rather pay more for another product. In the end I started using it as an air freshener because that's all it's really good for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I didn't like this. Usually Nivea deodorants aren't too bad with me but this one gave me a horrible rash and made my skin red and itchy. It didn't leave white stains, but took awhile to absorb. Smells pleasant and fresh but slightly like baby powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by DazyDoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am really surprised there are so few reviews for this product. It's my favoiurite deodorant. It smells lovely and 'clean', keeps me fresh all day and isn't drying at all.
After trying to find my HG for years and believe me, i've tried them all, this does the job perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Im really not that too keen on this product. The one i have is barely used, but the smell is unusually strong and im not a fan of it, it makes me cough a lot.
The stuff itself comes out powdery for me even tho i shake it well before use meaning black tops are a no go, and it wears off during the day offering no protection...for these reasons, im not a fan.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried this after buying the roll-on one.

This one will last the whole day and keep you dry. It does dry fast. But like their Pure Invisible spray deo, if you don't shake the bottle you'll get strange white powdery stuff out of the bottle.

Apart from that, the second I spray it I'm coughing and sneezing like crazy from the smell. So I actually have to hold my breath before i spray.

Won't repuchase.