Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere Shower Cream

4.4

on 2/27/2011 8:51:00 PM

Wonderful, amazing, comforting, luxurious..I love everything about this line and especially this shower cream! Leaves you feeling soft and lovely not to mention how gorgeous is smells!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a strange product. It gets 4 lippies because it cleans very well, with plenty of rich lather, but somehow manages to leave my skin more moisturized. Furthermore, the lather just..evaporates off both my skin and the bath puff, so it requires no rinsing whatsoever. That said, the scent...it seriously smells like buttercream frosting mixed with puke. I had the misfortune of first trying this on a day when I was already feeling sick, so I almost tossed my cookies several times while showering. It smells like buttercream frosting in the tube, so I wasn't expecting the vomitous note. Regardless, the scent isn't too noticeable after it lathers and the fragrance left on my skin (which lasts forever, unlike most BBW shower gels/body washes) is a very soft, clean vanilla-ish scent. One lippy off packaging for the screw top.

on 1/16/2009 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the first body wash I've used that I can tell it leaves my skin softer and more moisturized. Love that quality, and I love the scent - kind of vanilla but more rich. My complaints with it would be that it has separated in the bottle after just a short time, so I have to rub in the little separated beads individually to get the best lather. The other complaint is the packaging, which is a screw-top tube. It's difficult to maneuver in the shower.

on 12/11/2008 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Love this scent. Nice lather and leaves skin feeling silky. The scent is close to Victoria Secret's Caramel Kiss they had a couple of years ago at Christmas which I absolutely love. I will definitely keep a supply of this all the time.

on 11/14/2008 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product on a whim while shopping for stocking stuffers, and I could not be happier with it. It lathers quickly, doesn't dry my skin, and smells lovely - like butter and cream, but not sickeningly sweet. My only complaint is the packaging - it comes in a tube with a twist off cap. A twist off cap in the shower is a real pain, and this would have been better with a flip top.

Popular Gels/Soaps