October 25, 2014 | 1200 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Extra Controle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by natka7

does what it says on the bottle : anti-blemish, ultra-matirying
perfect for oily skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2004 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

It controls excess sebum very well and matifies for a long time. If you have minor imperfections this is for you (a little of acne, for example) because it has salicilic acid, but doesn't dehydrates skin. My skin was under control after trying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2002 4:12:00 AM More reviews by juhae85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice product which is on the pricey side. When I was going through a time when I had heaps of pimples, This saved my life!!
It is ultra matifying and is non-comedogenic. I would wash my face and apply this overnight, wake up in the morning with fewer pimples!
The packaging is very pretty, frosty glass bottle, ( you can see how much you have left) and a pump. I don't know why it does this but don't use it under makeup as it sort of flakes off( like when you peel ooff a mask) apart from that I think it's good as a spot treatment.