September 18, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beyond Belief - Iced Pomegranate Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Moonlyterose68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Where can I find a bigger size and why did sally's stop selling it. It did great wonders for my winter skin and I need it bad!! Help!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by AluvsM73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could buy these year-round! They seem perfectly moisturizing to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

LOVE THIS! I was in Sally's buying some China Glaze polish and saw this at the check out and bought it on impulse. Sometimes hand lotions with fragrance can really irritate my dry hands, but this one didn't at all! It smells wonderful and makes me hands nice and soft. I just wish that it lasted a little bit longer and came in a larger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lotion. Its not moisturizing enough for dry winter skin but I really do love the scent. Got hooked on this stuff when I was employeed by Sally so now that I'm retired I have to wait for the holiday season to arrive just so I can stock up on these little treasures.

They're only 2.25 fl oz for 99 cents and the iced pom goes fast so there's no chance of catching the New Year's day sale when they're a quarter each. Wished they would make a larger bottle but then these wouldn't fit into a xmas stocking so easily, and YES everybody in my family gets them cuz I only give what I'd love to be re-gifted in case they don't love the scent as much as I do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the previous reviewer, I got this at Sally's while getting some nail polishes (china glaze). It was $1 something CND and smells light and citrusy. Now that winter is coming I like to have hand lotions here and there to help keep my hands soft. I'm not head over heels for it and it's also pretty basic for a moisturizer but I do like it and might get this again sometime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to Sally today to pick up the holiday FP polishes (well, 3 of them anyway). While I was paying I spied this. This is one of three holiday mini lotions. It's not greasy or sticky, and it smells so tangy and fruity. I love it. If it lasted longer I'd've given it a 5. But heck, it was only 99 cents for 2.5 oz.