August 21, 2014 | 1322 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Makeuploverlynie

This lip shine is by far my favorite one that philosophy has carried (i own almost all of them). this was one of the very first lip shines by philosophy that i bought. i loved it sooooo much that i basically started a collection of all of their lippies. but sadly, i only love this one the most. it smells sooooooo faboulous. and like all of their other products, is very moisturizing on the lips and is not sticky at all. i love this lippie and think that it was worth every penny (bought it for $8 at sephora).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonLee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss/balm smells very very good, it's addicting. but after about a week of using it, I happened to read the ingredients and saw it contains Oxybenzone, a harmful sunscreen compound. It's too bad because I don't use this gloss anymore and I'd like to.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by tygford

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! Smells great, works great! It's not too sticky, just the right consistency. I also use it over top of lipstick for a nice shine. It makes my lips nice and soft, and I prefer it over MAC's lipglass.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by emmit643

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this smells great!!! It's so nice to have on and just be able to smell all the time.

It's a little too sticky to become a favourite...and I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I generally don't unless I really, really like something.

However, I got my with the Warm by the Fire set or something, and it is likely I would repurchase the set as a whole.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Michelle27

Philosophy makes the best lip glosses ever. The s'mores is perfect flavor/scent for the winter months. It smells so delicious and does not have a gross after taste like other brands out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by julieissofine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipgloss! It has a wonderful chocolaty / roasted marshmallow scent to it, you'd think it really is a s'more that's touched your lips. It also is lightly sweetened which is a big plus to me! The shimmer in this one is very subtle, not overpowering as some other glosses. It isn't too sticky either, to me the perfect lipgloss! Would buy this one over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by mollypop5

HG of lipgloss --- best ever. Doesn't make my lips peel the next day, has good staying power for a gloss, put it on and forget it's there until you catch yourself in the mirror and realize you're wearing lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahwulff

Yum, this stuff is the best!! Really good when you're craving something sweet. It does taste a little bit chocolatey and it's super shiny. It also has really good staying power for a gloss. I don't think it's that sticky, MAC lipglass is much worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

♥!!! This stuff is fantastic! I don't really taste any graham cracker in this, but chocolate and marshmallow... yum! It's a nice subtle sparkle too, and sticky like a s'more as well. ;) Definitely a winner for me. A little pricey, but hey, it's Philosophy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by maccosmetics09

I had to review this because I love it soooo much! It smells so good, last for a good amount of time, and is really moisturizing and shiny. It makes my lips look really pretty. I do apply it a lot, not because it's necessary but because it smells so amazing and I loove wearing it. I usually wear this on days when I don't feel like wearing lipstick, and I'll definitely repurchase again!